Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Florist(s) at BOS?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2010, 9:47 pm
Original Poster

Florist(s) at BOS?

Evening all. In a couple weeks I'll be flying into BOS to see someone rather specail to me. I'll be coming in on United. Are there any florists stands airside in the United terminal? Any suggestions on which one, if there are multiple?

Thanks!
Old Apr 7, 2010, 2:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Nothing at the airport that I can think of. But if this person is really special, why not make arrangements with the best: http://www.winstonflowers.com/
Old Apr 7, 2010, 3:34 am
In memoriam

Programs: UA, US, AS, Marriott, Radisson, Hilton
Answer: no. You will be underwhelmed by the retail options in Boston.

My main reason for posting, though, is to comment on how appropriate it is that
this excellent advice came from someone called Blumie.
Old Apr 7, 2010, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Ok, thanks for the info (and since it came from someone called Blumie, I'll trust it to be completely accurate ). I'm not adverse to having flowers delivered, as I've done it once before, but given price it's a non-preferred option. For that kind of money there are other things I can do for that person, and (very fortunately for me) she understands that.

Thanks again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.