Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium Coupe Ride Report/Review

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2012, 10:55 am
Original Poster

http://carrentingreviews.com/2012/05...premium-coupe/

SSAR
19/31

PROS:

- As fun to drive as previous Mustang model years
- Shaker audio finally befitting of its name, great improvement in clarity
- Sequential turn signals look even better with the blacked out rear fascia
- Headrests are more comfortable than I remember

CONS:

- Brakes could benefit from a more aggressive bite
- Interior still has cheap looking plastics on center stack
- Some road/wind noise
- Automatic headlamps are not standard, seat has manual recline (odd fleet spec?)

CONCLUSION: The 2013 Ford Mustang is even better! Standard HIDs, 4.2” LCD with TrackApps, upgraded Shaker audio system, what’s not to like?
Old May 3, 2012, 11:57 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
The 2012 I reviewed a few months ago had manual seats as well. To get full power, the car needs to be spec'd with a higher-level trim package. Bugged me too!
Old May 3, 2012, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dwbf11
The 2012 I reviewed a few months ago had manual seats as well. To get full power, the car needs to be spec'd with a higher-level trim package. Bugged me too!
Manual recline? I could've sworn it was power recline..? Guess not. Well, the seats were super comfy though.

The Ford website says that cloth Recaros are supposedly standard on the V6 Premium trim; I wonder if that's a website error?
Old May 3, 2012, 12:23 pm
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by drzoidberg
Manual recline? I could've sworn it was power recline..? Guess not. Well, the seats were super comfy though.

The Ford website says that cloth Recaros are supposedly standard on the V6 Premium trim; I wonder if that's a website error?

Nope, it was full manual there too.

I think that is a website error. Yahoo Autos and Edmunds both show leather as standard, with leather Recaros a $1,595 option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.