Costco no longer discounts National

Old Sep 23, 2009, 8:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Costco no longer discounts National

I went looking for any coupons/codes on Costco's website and noticed National (& Hertz) were no longer listed. I went ahead and made the reservation anyway using the code I had in my files, which worked.

I decided to call and see what the issue was and the recording indicated that National & Hertz no longer participate, however, existing reservations will be honored.
Old Sep 23, 2009, 7:26 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
BJ's coupons are here

http://travel.bjs.com/promotion/bjs/...J_national.pdf

They don't say you need a BJ's card, just the coupon for the discount (though nobody has ever asked for a coupon when I've used them)

Hope that helps.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Thanks for that info Cordelli ^^

I can also now confirm that Costco is truly dead I went to use the code for a new reservation and it returned the same rates as not using any code at all
Old Oct 8, 2009, 4:02 pm

Programs: AC Aeroplan, Bonvoy, HHonors, National EC
Originally Posted by Mary2e
I can also now confirm that Costco is truly dead I went to use the code for a new reservation and it returned the same rates as not using any code at all
I used the code last night (technically early this morning) and it got me 10% off, plus the additional driver, which was the main reason I need to use it.

YMMV.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 4:13 pm

Slightly off-topic, but Costco's CDP code 336436 still works for Hertz.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.