Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at EWR

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2014, 7:51 pm

Programs: UA Plat, National Exec Elite
The finally replaced the signage to differentiate EA and ES. After the reconfiguration a few months ago, the old EA area became Enterprise and both EA and ES was under ES signage.

ES: Taurus Limited, Tucson, 2 CX-5's, Encore, Impala, Journey, Edge, and a bunch of Malibus and Sonatas
EA: Jeep Compass, Sonata, Malibus and 200's.

Managed to snag a 200C (w/ leather) off EA
Old Jan 27, 2015, 9:15 pm

Programs: Marriott PLT, Hilton DIAM, IHG Gold, National EE, Avis First, SW AList Pref, United Silver
January 2015
ES: Sonatas, Malibus, Altimas, 200C, Passat, Santa Fe, Fusion. Saw a Challenger this week, but not ideal for winter storm driving. All the Sonatas have XM activated, others vary.
Old Jan 30, 2015, 10:44 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, National EE
They seems to have gone down quite a bit. They used to have Enclave, Acadia, 300C etc. for ES. The last few times I've been there, all I saw were pick your color Sonata, Malibu and Maxima. If you are lucky you may find a new Impala but did not see any 300C (or even 300) the last two times I was there. They used to be all over EA.
Old Feb 21, 2015, 1:06 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, National EE
Anyone know what happened with this location? All they have nowadays are the full sized cars and the crapier SUVs for Executive Selection. Gone are the 300Cs and the nicer SUVs that used to line up ES
Old Apr 25, 2015, 9:46 pm

Relatively uninspiring selection tonight but at least they had something other than FCARs

PS: Mustang Coupe
ES: 4Runner (mine), Maxima, Pathfinder, Sante Fe, Compass, Encore, Camry and lots of Sonatas
EA: 200's and more Sonatas
Old May 13, 2015, 6:00 am

Nothing of note at EWR yesterday morning. Just a few Sonatas, Altimas and the small miserable suvs. There was one Charger with 10 miles on it which I took. Sirius is working in it so that's something.
Old Jun 4, 2015, 12:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
June 1

Arrived at 11:10pm after a 2 hour weather delay...

Nothing really to speak about, 3 Chrysler 200C's, a 2015 Camaro, and 2015 Challenger, took the challenger it had 2100 miles on, Sat radio worked.. Was impressed with this car... But man oh man they had really nothing exciting..
Old Jun 4, 2015, 9:36 pm

Cannot speak to always but perhaps starting on Wednesday evening or so National/Enterprise moved/diverted EWR fleet into Manhattan to cope with high weekend demand.

It is not unheard of for National/Enterprise to bring vehicles into the City from airports to cope with expected bookings. With the summer season now officially begun everyone and their mother seems to leave Manhattan for "the country" or "the Hamptons" or wherever.

Live near one of the Enterprise garages and the attendant told me by COB on Thursday (today) they had rented nearly 100 vehicles with the about the same due out on Friday.
Old Jun 21, 2015, 9:05 pm

Friday night. Lot was pretty full.

ES: 2 Challengers, '16 Sorento, Sedona, Maxima, Escape, Cherokee, Journey + the usual sedans
EA: 2 Ford Escapes + the usual sedans
Old Oct 18, 2015, 5:59 pm

Sunday night. Lot was pretty full

ES: Impala, Avalon, Transit Connect Titanium, Pathfinder, Frontier, Explorer, Canyon and the usual
EA: Patriot, Renegade, Escape and the usual
Old Dec 26, 2015, 7:32 pm

Saturday night, lot was fairly empty

ES: Mustang convertible, Traverse, Rogue Select, Santa Fe, Escape, Altima 3.5SL (first time seeing an Altima V6 so I took it)
EA: 500x, Patriot, usual sedans
Old Apr 6, 2016, 9:17 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Monday afternoon

ES
Lacrosse
Azera
New Maxima

Was torn between Azera or new Maxima. Took the Maxima.
Old May 25, 2016, 6:25 am

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, National EE, HH Diamond
I was there yesterday and the ES was pretty bleak: Camrys, Altimas, a Sienna and a Town and Country. I asked the attendant if there was anything else. She said they had a Camaro out back that they could bring around. I asked if it was a 2016 and she said she thought so. It turns out it was a 2015 with 23k on it. I have to say I was a little disappointed, but it was still better than anything in the aisle so I took it.
Old May 31, 2016, 7:47 pm

Programs: DL-PM, Hyatt-Globalist, Marriott-Titanium, Hilton-Diamond
New Report:

Spent last week of March and all of April in Newark. Sunday-Thursday for 5 weeks. I travel with a group of 2-3 and we usually like the SUV for the luggage space.

EA: Usual sedans, Jeep Compass, Jeep Patriot, Nissan Rogue, Hyundai Tuscon, Ford Escape.
ES: 4 Runner, Equinox, Jeep GC Limited, Explorer, Santa Fe, Rav4, some Minivans, last week had a Q5 (took it)

Had Equinox for 1 week, Rogue for 1 week, 4 Runner for 2 weeks, and Q5 for 1 week. Liked the Q5, but the luggage ended up in the spare back seat for the EWR airport ride.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 11:05 am
formerly ThePinkUnicornShirtGuy

Programs: Delta Diamond
Looks like they raised the rates for this to match JFK/LGA as of recently on corporate codes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.