Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars in EA/ER at BOS

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2016, 6:06 pm

Anyone been to the National EA and ES lot recently? Have a week long one way rental at the beginning of June for a week and wondering what's been available as far as 7 passenger SUV's and minivan options? Also, curious if anyone has utilized "discount" AWD's at this location without incident?
Old May 12, 2016, 8:02 pm

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
Originally Posted by rvdnsx
Anyone been to the National EA and ES lot recently? Have a week long one way rental at the beginning of June for a week and wondering what's been available as far as 7 passenger SUV's and minivan options? Also, curious if anyone has utilized "discount" AWD's at this location without incident?
Can't answer the vehicle availability question (haven't been since January). But, I've had modest success using those discount AWDs. During peak periods, especially in the summer, I have been rejected from using them.
Old May 12, 2016, 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by photog72
Can't answer the vehicle availability question (haven't been since January). But, I've had modest success using those discount AWDs. During peak periods, especially in the summer, I have been rejected from using them.
Did they ask for some sort of proof of employment? Did you have a backup reservation?
Old May 29, 2016, 9:36 pm

Any updates on usual availability?

Seems not a lot of updates on this thread here... I'm coming in about a month a bit late on a Tuesday night. On a flight from Hong Kong with our 2 kids. Hope to find a big SUV or a minivan. Will update.
Old Jun 7, 2016, 6:41 am

BOS

Arrived Sunday night around 11pm. EA and ES were basically empty. A couple Jeep Patriots, Hyundai Santa Fe Sports (ended up with this), Kia Sorrento and some Mitsubishi Crossover SUV. Premier selection was packed with full size SUV's and a Corvette.
Old Jun 26, 2016, 2:47 pm

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
Originally Posted by Dankleness
Seems not a lot of updates on this thread here... I'm coming in about a month a bit late on a Tuesday night. On a flight from Hong Kong with our 2 kids. Hope to find a big SUV or a minivan. Will update.
I've arrived at midnight a couple times (once in July and once in December). Both times, I've found EA to be well stocked. Minivans were available both times.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 3:16 pm
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Anyone been through here recently - preferably on a Friday morning?
Old Aug 10, 2016, 6:52 am

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, National EE, HH Diamond
I was there last Tuesday evening and both the EA and ES were pretty sparse. Ended up with a 2016 Explorer Limited with 12k on it.
Old Aug 10, 2016, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by Bob111R
I was there last Tuesday evening and both the EA and ES were pretty sparse. Ended up with a 2016 Explorer Limited with 12k on it.
Any other larger vehicles - like a minivan or Tahoe?
Old Aug 10, 2016, 5:48 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, National EE, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dwbf11
Any other larger vehicles - like a minivan or Tahoe?
Definitely not any Tahoes or Suburbans, although I did get an Expedition when I was there in May. There may have been a Town and Country off to the side, but I'm not sure if that was being used for employee transport. When I was there, the inventory level was so low that people were getting into cars as they were being brought out so I imagine if you waited around a while, you might find what you're looking for.
Old Aug 29, 2016, 10:09 am

Programs: national
Anyone been to BOS EA/ER lately?

I'm picking up on Wednesday and I'm hoping for a minivan or a large SUV (family vaca with 3 adults and 2 kids)

Anyone have any idea what models of minivan they typically have here?
I have headset TV's for the kids, and I'm hoping to try to see if they have cigarette lighter power in them (how random!)

I tried looking up the direct number for the office at the airport, but all I can find is the general toll free number, and I'm pretty sure customer service isn't going to have the answers I'm looking for. Thanks in advance!
Old Aug 29, 2016, 2:53 pm

When I was there a couple weeks ago, there were plenty of 7-passenger vehicles on the aisle and ES (Traverse/Enclave/Durango), as well as smaller 7-pax vehicles (Pathfinder/Journey). They had a couple Ford Transit Connects as well. I had a minivan reservation and received a nearly brand new Chrysler Pacifica. The renter behind me received a Grand Caravan.

Most of those vehicles have at least one aux power port in the back.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 9:44 pm

Hi, I'm an EE member, arriving in BOS on a Monday evening around 5+pm in early November. What are my chances of snagging a nice sedan/convertible/coupe from EA/ES?
Old Sep 16, 2016, 10:56 am

Question DVD screens?

Originally Posted by dwbf11
When I was there a couple weeks ago, there were plenty of 7-passenger vehicles on the aisle and ES (Traverse/Enclave/Durango), as well as smaller 7-pax vehicles (Pathfinder/Journey). They had a couple Ford Transit Connects as well. I had a minivan reservation and received a nearly brand new Chrysler Pacifica. The renter behind me received a Grand Caravan.

Most of those vehicles have at least one aux power port in the back.
Hi, did this car have had screens on the rear seats (DVD) and do you know ho high are the chances getting a van with DVD with a minivan reservation at National?
Old Sep 17, 2016, 11:23 pm

No, the Pacificas being ordered are not equipped with rear DVD. The only vehicle with those in the fleet is the older Chrysler Town and Country minivan which is slowly being phased out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.