Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at DEN

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2017, 9:25 am

Last night, ES: Four almost full rows of everything (had no time to look at everything):

Mustang/Camaro convertibles and hard tops
few LaCrosses, Maxima SV, few Impalas, Taurus limited
Audi Q3
Big choice of SUVs
3 Rows: few Enclaves, few Explorers etc
F150/Silverado etc

got Edge Titanium 2.0t AWD for comfortable ride
Old May 27, 2017, 8:23 am

I just returned a dodge durango. I picked it up it had 3 miles on it. They must have just trucked it in from the factory.

I put 240 miles on it.

Was a good suv but for some reason hard to put fuel in. It kept shutting off the pump after a gallon. I had to go to a second station to top it off.

Last edited by Jon_R; May 27, 2017 at 9:27 am
Old Jun 8, 2017, 8:34 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Friday 6/2 ES
Good selection. ES was about half full, but surprisingly there were a couple of Infiniti sedans, a BMW X3 and a couple Audi A3. For SUVs, there were a number of Chevy Traverse's and a couple of Grand Cherokees, plus some other smaller SUVs.

I was trying to decide what to pick on the larger side (traveling with family) when the attendant asked if there was anything she could help with. I asked if I could take the QX80 off the premium area, she and her manager said yes
Old Jun 9, 2017, 10:46 am

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by jameswes
Friday 6/2 ES
Good selection. ES was about half full, but surprisingly there were a couple of Infiniti sedans, a BMW X3 and a couple Audi A3. For SUVs, there were a number of Chevy Traverse's and a couple of Grand Cherokees, plus some other smaller SUVs.

I was trying to decide what to pick on the larger side (traveling with family) when the attendant asked if there was anything she could help with. I asked if I could take the QX80 off the premium area, she and her manager said yes
DEN in my opinion treats EE's better than any other station I travel to. Can really have your pick of the litter there.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 11:10 am

Programs: SW A-List, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jameswes
Friday 6/2 ES

Thursday, 6/8 ES

Friend picked up around 7pm and there were at least 5 BMW X3's and Audi A3s. She took a Black X3 with around 1,000 miles on it.
Old Jun 10, 2017, 12:43 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by UCSBCHRIS2002
Thursday, 6/8 ES

Friend picked up around 7pm and there were at least 5 BMW X3's and Audi A3s. She took a Black X3 with around 1,000 miles on it.
Very interesting... I've never seen BMWs or Audi's in ES in Denver... and I've rented probably 50 times from that location.

Maybe they're stepping up since Hertz just started UC there. I just rented from Hertz earlier this week and got a Infinity Q60 Turbo from the PC section.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 11:11 am

Programs: SW A-List, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by bworrell
Very interesting... I've never seen BMWs or Audi's in ES in Denver... and I've rented probably 50 times from that location.

Maybe they're stepping up since Hertz just started UC there. I just rented from Hertz earlier this week and got a Infinity Q60 Turbo from the PC section.
Just an update. My friend talked to the agent when she returned her car and they have alot of these cars due to the hail storm that occurred in May. Dealerships in the area had alot of damaged cars and were trying to get rid of them. I guess national got a bunch of repaired BMW and Audi.
Old Jul 16, 2017, 11:54 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles; Hilton HHonors; NEXUS; National Emerald Club Executive
Cars at DEN

I'm taking my stepson (who is 17 and lives in Denver) to the Star Trek convention in Las Vegas next month. I will arrive on a Monday evening (7/31.) This is my first time renting at this location, although I rent frequently from National at SEA and sometimes at DFW or IAD for business.

What kind of cars can I expect to find in the EC lineup? And is there much selection left on Monday evenings, or has everything been snapped up by business travelers on week-long trips by then?
Old Jul 17, 2017, 4:42 am

Here's 23 pages of info:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/natio...rs-den-23.html
Old Jul 18, 2017, 7:16 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles; Hilton HHonors; NEXUS; National Emerald Club Executive
Thanks, missed that one when searching. I've alerted the moderators that they can delete this duplicate thread.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 7:18 am

I'm arriving on a Monday night. How is the selection of cars on Mondays?
Old Aug 8, 2017, 3:42 pm

General Natl - Week rental arriving tomorrow - will be my first with National as Emerald Exec - reserved mid sized, just to be clear - can walk up and take anything within the EA or ES area? They verify me on the way out? No counter stop, no board checking?

Specific to DEN - I'll be staying at the Westin overnight at the end of the trip - where is the National return lot compared to the airport - I.E. - return shuttle - just trying to figure out what to do with the car at the end..
Old Aug 8, 2017, 4:10 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by levilevi
General Natl - Week rental arriving tomorrow - will be my first with National as Emerald Exec - reserved mid sized, just to be clear - can walk up and take anything within the EA or ES area? They verify me on the way out? No counter stop, no board checking?

Specific to DEN - I'll be staying at the Westin overnight at the end of the trip - where is the National return lot compared to the airport - I.E. - return shuttle - just trying to figure out what to do with the car at the end..
I would return the car the night before as the lot is about a 10-12 min ride from the terminal. That way you can have a nice (and short) leisurely stroll to security from the Westin the next morning b
Old Aug 8, 2017, 6:06 pm

Correct, DIA is an aisle location so there's no counter stop.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 7:42 pm

*thumbs up emoji* thanks both of you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.