Which airport has better stock in the ES?

Subscribe
I've thinking of doing a road trip from either Boston or from Orlando. Late June I think I might want to start at Orlando. Curious into if BOS or MCO has better selection in the aisle. As far as tolls goes I know down south they don't have ez-pass so how would tolls work? I do have a personal ez-pass so once I get up to the north east I could use my own.
Quote: I've thinking of doing a road trip from either Boston or from Orlando. Late June I think I might want to start at Orlando. Curious into if BOS or MCO has better selection in the aisle. As far as tolls goes I know down south they don't have ez-pass so how would tolls work? I do have a personal ez-pass so once I get up to the north east I could use my own.
The highway right outside MCO does have a toll, but it accepts cash. If you want to avoid it altogether, you could take the surface streets to I-4.

Assuming you're driving straight to BOS, you won't hit any more tolls until Maryland, then you're EZPass land
Quote: The highway right outside MCO does have a toll, but it accepts cash. If you want to avoid it altogether, you could take the surface streets to I-4.

Assuming you're driving straight to BOS, you won't hit any more tolls until Maryland, then you're EZPass land
That's good to know.
Does MCO have Aisles in both terminals?
Quote: Does MCO have Aisles in both terminals?
Yes.