Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

No coupon codes/discounts for National Car?

No coupon codes/discounts for National Car?

Old Mar 29, 2017, 10:29 pm
Original Poster

Smile No coupon codes/discounts for National Car?

Hello, I searched FAQs as well as the forum in general and couldn't find anything related. And National is quite confusing other than picking a car from their lot, which is cool.

I've been a long time Hertz/Avis renter but found in past 5 years National allows car of "choice" and generally lower prices. BUT, an upcoming trip to MCO for a week proved National was about $80-$100 more than Hertz or Avis.

Are there coupons or discounts for employers or AAA and the like?

Thanks!
Old Mar 29, 2017, 11:41 pm

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Of course there are coupons for National. A simple Google search could have answered that and given you links to coupon codes, even directly from National's website.

https://www.nationalcar.com/en_US/car-rental/deals.html

If you want an employee discount why don't you ask your employer? Or, are you talking about using employee discounts for a company you don't work for?
Old Mar 30, 2017, 10:16 pm

Programs: National Executive, Hertz Five Star, Hilton Diamond, BW Diamond
I assume you mean contract IDs. You won't find those here because people abuse them and National got mad.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.