Search

Additional Driver pick up car?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2017, 7:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM Hyatt Diamond SPG Plat Marriott Plat
Additional Driver pick up car?

Hello,
New to National and just wondering if additional driver can pick up the car under my reservation without me being on-site?

Thanks
Old Jan 10, 2017, 8:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Giroud
Hello,
New to National and just wondering if additional driver can pick up the car under my reservation without me being on-site?

Thanks
No, unfortunately that is not possible, however they can pick up a car reserved in their name and add you as an additional driver later when you are present.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 8:27 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

And just to be clear, this is not something that is unique to National. With any company, the person whose name is on the rental contract must be present at the rental counter and use their own driver's license and credit card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.