Cars at SEA

Old Jul 26, 2017, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by muricy1
Was there on July 10, 2 pm, on a LCAR reservation. ES completely wiped except a Ram pickup and an Edge. Premier/VIP also empty. Did not look at EA.
Greeters not very talkative or interested in providing insight, older man Bruce and a young asian Lady. After a few minutes manager showed up and said they would pull up a Caddy. Was a black CTS 2.0T with navigation, sunroof and Sirius. Took it and very happy with it.
Got a windshield chip now, will exchange at SFO in 2 days...
That's funny, I was there last week and Bruce and the older Asian lady were also working. They were completely useless and I wasted 20 minutes trying to extend my reservation. I ended up just returning my car and starting a new reservation which is what I should've done in the first place. Bruce even said "Oooh, you're executive elite so you're super special." I have no idea if he was mocking me or if he was just new.
Old Jul 27, 2017, 11:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Twixboy
That's funny, I was there last week and Bruce and the older Asian lady were also working. They were completely useless and I wasted 20 minutes trying to extend my reservation. I ended up just returning my car and starting a new reservation which is what I should've done in the first place. Bruce even said "Oooh, you're executive elite so you're super special." I have no idea if he was mocking me or if he was just new.
Why not just use the mobile app to extend reservations? It takes about 30 seconds and hardly ever fails.
Old Aug 6, 2017, 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by bocastephen
Why not just use the mobile app to extend reservations? It takes about 30 seconds and hardly ever fails.
Gotcha, but why have they people working there in the first place? Some people like/prefer the social aspect of doing business. That's why there are people around. I get totally that working on a rental lot is no dream job but if you do it, own it. At SFO I had very pleasant experiences with employees which made me feel good about spending my money for this company.
I get your point, just saying.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by muricy1
Gotcha, but why have they people working there in the first place? Some people like/prefer the social aspect of doing business. That's why there are people around. I get totally that working on a rental lot is no dream job but if you do it, own it. At SFO I had very pleasant experiences with employees which made me feel good about spending my money for this company.
I get your point, just saying.

Because you have walk ins who happen to need some rental and found them first or because it was the cheapest on priceline which aren't members of National or any other loyalty program
Old Aug 7, 2017, 3:08 pm

anyone have experience using codes here? thanks
Old Aug 7, 2017, 3:38 pm
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by jr611
anyone have experience using codes here? thanks
Why would the experience be any different than at any other location? So long as you're using Contract IDs/coupons you're entitled to use, you should not have any problem.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by dwbf11
Why would the experience be any different than at any other location? So long as you're using Contract IDs/coupons you're entitled to use, you should not have any problem.
moreso asking about codes that people "technically" are not supposed to use i.e. the ohio code that seems to be very popular in these threads
Old Aug 7, 2017, 3:47 pm
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by jr611
moreso asking about codes that people "technically" are not supposed to use i.e. the ohio code that seems to be very popular in these threads
I think you answered your own question. You're either entitled to use a given contract ID or you're not, there isn't really a "technical" element to it. If a code calls for ID to be shown, you'll be asked to show it. SEA would treat a renter using a code they aren't entitled to use just like any corporate location would, and the consequences if discovered would be the same as well.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 4:12 pm

anyone have any experience with the selection on Monday evenings? was going to reserve a minivan anyway but its showing as not available at all. What are the chances they have some lying around anyway or some on the aisle?

Last edited by jr611; Aug 7, 2017 at 10:40 pm
Old Aug 8, 2017, 12:12 pm

Programs: National Emerald club
I'm arriving at a thursday afternoon this month, is there any chance of something sporty in the executive aisle ?
Old Aug 14, 2017, 12:07 pm

whats the standard suv selection usually like? Wanted a minivan but none seem to available next week. do some standard suv's have 3 rows?
Old Aug 21, 2017, 9:35 pm

picked up last night in the EA, took the one and only minivan. there were a lot of sedans, pick up trucks, and small jeeps
Old Aug 23, 2017, 10:23 am

Picked up Wednesday August 16, 2017 10:15pm
EA:
Cruze
Focus
Nissan Frontier
Jeep Renegade Limited

ES:
Chevy Traverse
Dodge Journey (2)
Dodge Grand Caravan GT - This is what I took because we needed the room and nothing else was a good trim level
Ford F150 (4)
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport (2)
Jeep Cherokee
Jeep Patriot (3)
Jeep Compass (2016 old model)
Kia Sportage (2)
Kia Optima (2)
Nissan Altima SV (2)
Nissan Titan (Almost took, but would have been a pain in city)
Nissan Sentra
Nissan Rogue (2)
Old Aug 23, 2017, 10:29 am

Dropped off my car on Saturday August 19 at 9pm

EA:
All I remember was Nissan Frontier

ES:
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Nissan Altima (4+)
Chevy Malibu
Jeep Patriot
Ford Fusion
Toyota Camry
Dodge Journey (2)
Chrysler 200
Nissan Rogue
Ram 1500 Quadcab
Dodge Grand Caravan
Chrysler 300
Old Sep 2, 2017, 4:51 pm

wondering why there are so many pickup trucks here? are they actually a popular choice?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.