Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Executive Elite Vehicle Delivery Benefit

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2014, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Alaska MVP, HHonors Gold, IHG Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite, UA Kettle
Executive Elite Vehicle Delivery Benefit

Have any Executive Elites used the vehicle delivery benefit for locations other than private airports?

I see that the benefit is stated as vehicle delivery to private airports, but I am wondering if that is flexible in practice. I have used the Chairman's Club vehicle delivery in the past but have no need for delivery to private airports. If this isn't a hard and fast rule it might be worth it for me to qualify for Executive Elite status.
Old Dec 21, 2014, 2:22 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt LT Global Elitist, Bonvyoed LT Titanium, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by rwinn
Have any Executive Elites used the vehicle delivery benefit for locations other than private airports?

I see that the benefit is stated as vehicle delivery to private airports, but I am wondering if that is flexible in practice. I have used the Chairman's Club vehicle delivery in the past but have no need for delivery to private airports. If this isn't a hard and fast rule it might be worth it for me to qualify for Executive Elite status.
It's a hard a fast rule. They will only deliver to FBO.
Old Dec 21, 2014, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Alaska MVP, HHonors Gold, IHG Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite, UA Kettle
Originally Posted by roder
It's a hard a fast rule. They will only deliver to FBO.
Gotcha... That's a bummer, but thanks for the info!
Old Dec 22, 2014, 12:44 am

Programs: UA, AA, BA, National EE, Hertz President Circle, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by rwinn
Gotcha... That's a bummer, but thanks for the info!
that would be a dream come true if they deliver the cars
Old Dec 22, 2014, 8:34 am

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
There's always Enterprise... they'll pick you up!
Old Dec 22, 2014, 11:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
There's always Enterprise... they'll pick you up!
Indeed! I use that and it wouldn't be much of a strech from vehicle delivery if having an Emerald Club profile resulted in more benefits than rental credits and pre-filled info at the Enterprise counter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.