Search

Status tracker

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2014, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines
Status tracker

Is there a way to check status of my elite level on the nationalcar.com website? I think I'm at 25 rentals so far this year with 5 more to go and wanted to check. Is there really any viable benefit for being an executive elite vs. executive? I looked at the benefit chart and the only think I found appears to be having a car delivered to you, at extra cost. ?? That means nothing to me.

Thanks
Old Oct 29, 2014, 11:23 pm

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Do you have the app on your phone? Checking 'my profile' shows your current status.

Ron.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 9:12 am

Added benefits of EE:
5 Credits / Free Day instead of 6
Free days can be redeemed on any car
Guaranteed car even for sold out station with 24 hours advanced notice
Old Oct 30, 2014, 8:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines
Thank you both for the info. I just installed the app and see it now.

Cheers.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 4:50 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Priority Club, National Exec Elite, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis First, Thrifty Bluechip
I'm coming in very close this year, sitting at 18 right now, another 4 this month and maybe one more in December, so will have to throw in a couple of cheap weekend days to get over the top. Need those Elite free days on any class next year!
Old Nov 1, 2014, 6:33 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Tuneman1984
I'm coming in very close this year, sitting at 18 right now, another 4 this month and maybe one more in December, so will have to throw in a couple of cheap weekend days to get over the top. Need those Elite free days on any class next year!
I'll likely be in the same situation unless I split a couple of rentals into two (return back to national, pickup at Enterprise)...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.