Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Proving Hertz Five Star for status match

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2014, 1:14 pm
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Proving Hertz Five Star for status match

Hi,

Any hints on how I can prove Hertz Five Star membership for a status match?

I took a screenshot of my card online, but this is apparently not enough.

Any clues as to what to do?

I have future bookings with Hertz, but that does not show anything and printing a receipt online doesn't either.

Thanks!
Old Oct 6, 2014, 1:35 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
If memory serves, the Hertz rental agreement should have your status printed.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 2:06 pm
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Thanks.

There is nothing on the email sent for pending bookings.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 4:15 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, Hertz PC, National EE
Proving status from Hertz

I am Hertz PC, got fed up with their customer service and cars, so decided to status match on Monday. I took screen shots of my card and screen shots of my rental summary that showed all my rentals this year (have to do each month one at a time as the hertz site sucks that way) and submitted that. They accepted that and status matched me to Executive Elite. Checked my profile today online and it shows that it went thru. Hope this helps.
Old Oct 17, 2014, 1:17 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
I tried matching Hertz Five Star that I received through a corporate agreement at my previous job (but never used) back when my Exec Elite (also from corporate agreement) dropped to Emerald earlier this year (left the employer that had the corp agreements in October '13). I had no rental history, no rental agreements, no physical card, only a screenshot of my online card. They flatly refused based solely on the fact that the online card didn't show an expiration date. I was only 3 rentals away from Exec at the time and should hit EE in November, so I didn't push the match too hard.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 11:26 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott Life Plat, various others of little note
Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
I tried matching Hertz Five Star that I received through a corporate agreement at my previous job (but never used) back when my Exec Elite (also from corporate agreement) dropped to Emerald earlier this year (left the employer that had the corp agreements in October '13). I had no rental history, no rental agreements, no physical card, only a screenshot of my online card. They flatly refused based solely on the fact that the online card didn't show an expiration date. I was only 3 rentals away from Exec at the time and should hit EE in November, so I didn't push the match too hard.
I just sent in a pdf of my profile page and rentals this year, no expiration date that I could find anywhere on the site. Got approved ifn 24 hours.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.