Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATL Renters : Website Bug

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2014, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Avis President's Club
ATL Renters : Website Bug

In the event this has occurred to others...

- Tried to make a reservation for this weekend @ ATL through the website using the location code ATL, and kept receiving the message "No Vehicles At This Location". I know the National Black MBA are in town for a convention and Music Midtown this weekend, but, wouldn't think that the station was completely out of vehicles. Could make the reservation through Mobile App and via Call Center. Figured out that the issue is related to the new metro-Atlanta location at McCollum Field/Cobb County Airport (RYY) in Kennesaw (northwest suburbs on the way to CHA). Had noticed in the past week that RYY was an option when entering ATL as the renting location.

Anyway, seems that I had to enter the code ATLT01 to complete the res at the ATL airport location - FYI, the other Atlanta locations are RYY (ATLN02) and the Sheraton Hotel in Midtown (ATLC01).

Hope this info helps...

BTW, in speaking to the Call Center to troubleshoot the problem, was surprised (or may not) to learn, per the rep, that National doesn't have a Technical/Web Support team to handle website-related issues!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.