Drop Off Fees

Old Jul 29, 2014, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Drop Off Fees

Does National add drop off fees if there are any, to the final price before confirmation?

I assume if you don't see listing in the price for it and the price isn't insane, there isn't any.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 11:48 am

Programs: National Executive Elite, Marriott Bonfire Titanium, Hilton Gold, United Premier Silver, Hertz PC
No, the price you see is the price you pay (of course excluding not returning with the same fuel level, changing return date or location, counter upgrades, add-ons, etc). The only variable on one ways is the mileage charge. Most contracts include a whopping 0 free miles; you pay for each mile you drive. If not already using one, I'd suggest using a contract code that includes unlimited miles (that you are allowed to use, of course). The "surcharge" for one ways is usually built into the rate, so there are no drop fees.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

I thought as much. I'm not using any code, unlimited miles included. So I'm pretty happy with that, I thought one way fees were built in but wanted to make sure. I don't want to show up and then they try to tack it on.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 12:48 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AC E50, National Exec
Originally Posted by Yellowjj
I thought as much. I'm not using any code, unlimited miles included. So I'm pretty happy with that, I thought one way fees were built in but wanted to make sure. I don't want to show up and then they try to tack it on.
Just make sure you return on time, extra time charges on one ways is usually very high

A recent one way I think the contract stated 1 extra hour was $150

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.