Wiki Posts
Search

Definition of a "Qualifying Rental"?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2014, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Definition of a "Qualifying Rental"?

I'm about to make Executive Elite for the first time. However, the rentals and rental days in my June eStatement don't line up with my records, or the records on my Rental History on National's website.

1. When did the July eStatement come out? The past few eStatements I've received have come on/around the 11th or 12th of the month. I don't have the July statement yet.

2. Section 4.1 of the 89-page Emerald Club Rules document does not explicitly state that award rentals using free days do not count towards qualifying rentals or rental days. Is this true? Last week, I rented a vehicle for 1 day using 1 free day (non-1-2-Free). It shows up in my rental history, but does it count as a qualifying rental or rental day?

3. One of my previous statements shows a rental that was four days long, and paid for with four "1-2-Free days". However, it is in a different font and doesn't show the icons for upgraded vehicle, etc. Am I to assume this does not count towards qualifying rentals or rental days?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.