Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NYC Location 743 Broadway (Astor Place)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2014, 9:30 pm
Original Poster

NYC Location 743 Broadway (Astor Place)

Rented yesterday, small location with all the cars in the garage. As with most small setups, no aisle. The station manager was extremely helpful, had a premium and they called for the upper west side location to drive down a 300. I was more then an hour early and cars were arriving as I was there but nothing fit the bill. Not a perfect, but very helpful and courtesy which to me goes a long way.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 6:30 pm

This one is right by N, Q lines so if someone is using those it is pretty convenient. I had 3 rentals from here this year, every time I returned the car after-hours, the next day I received an e-mail from the branch manager asking me how everything was. I have been renting from National the last 3 years and this location is the only one that ever did that.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 9:54 pm
formerly memoses

Programs: DL PM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Something or another, HH Blue :), National EE, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by averind
... the next day I received an e-mail from the branch manager asking me how everything was. I have been renting from National the last 3 years and this location is the only one that ever did that.
I think this is a product of either the area VP or the branch manager (who oversees this location and the UWS) as I've gotten after-hours check-in letters from both locations, sometimes. Kind of a nice touch I suppose.
Old Sep 30, 2014, 4:55 am

Originally Posted by averind
This one is right by N, Q lines so if someone is using those it is pretty convenient. I had 3 rentals from here this year, every time I returned the car after-hours, the next day I received an e-mail from the branch manager asking me how everything was. I have been renting from National the last 3 years and this location is the only one that ever did that.
Before the East 80th Street location closed they were doing that (emails from branch manager) for about a year or longer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.