Booking using Credit Card Rewards.

Old Jun 7, 2012, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Question Booking using Credit Card Rewards.

Hello,

Have a question regarding using my credit card points to book a few days with National (2nd time doing so). Booked "intermediate" (midsize) using my C.C travel booking website. The first time I this was at a smaller airport location and was given a car in the class I reserved (premium) plus was rewarded credit for my rental. I called National so that they assign my club number to this rsvp but was told that since it was prepaid would not be able to do over the phone. Being that I am a member and booked midsize via a prepaid RSVP am I still eligible for AE/ES ?

Thank You.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 10:13 am

Programs: DL Plat, AA Gold, Marr Plat, SPG Gold, Hyatt Gold, Avis First, Natl Exec
I just used Delta Skymiles to book a rental. Was told by both National and Delta that they could not attach my AE/ES to the confirmation. Called the rental location and they said that when I arrived to pick up the vehicle just go to the counter and they would make sure that it was attached. When I arrived yesterday, they said that it was already attached to the reservation and I headed to the ES aisle and drove off with no issues. So yes you are still eligible.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DDFRDU
I just used Delta Skymiles to book a rental. Was told by both National and Delta that they could not attach my AE/ES to the confirmation. Called the rental location and they said that when I arrived to pick up the vehicle just go to the counter and they would make sure that it was attached. When I arrived yesterday, they said that it was already attached to the reservation and I headed to the ES aisle and drove off with no issues. So yes you are still eligible.
Fantastic. Thank you for sharing.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.