National Website

Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
National Website

I am a recent convert to National from Hertz. I have a few ES rentals under my belt. Is there a place on the website that tells me how many credits I have and how close I am to a free rental?
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by ellinj
I am a recent convert to National from Hertz. I have a few ES rentals under my belt. Is there a place on the website that tells me how many credits I have and how close I am to a free rental?
From the website, you can check your rental history and manually tabulate.

Otherwise, you have to wait for the monthly account summary statements, I think.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by drzoidberg
From the website, you can check your rental history and manually tabulate.

Otherwise, you have to wait for the monthly account summary statements, I think.
Sure I can tabulate, but thats a pain once you have a few rentals as you can't tell which rental contributed to which credit.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Current Exec free days are shown in the Rewards pane when one is making a reservation.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 7:40 am

Sure I can tabulate, but thats a pain once you have a few rentals as you can't tell which rental contributed to which credit.
You can always call Emerald CS as well. Although, I perceive that to be a pain as well.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 11:06 am

If you add your National profile to your AwardWallet, you'll see how many rental days you have.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by infamousdx
If you add your National profile to your AwardWallet, you'll see how many rental days you have.
I don't believe they calculate 1-2-Free Promo days though, correct? Just traditional free days.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 2:06 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by Ritz
I don't believe they calculate 1-2-Free Promo days though, correct? Just traditional free days.
Just banked days - also no counter for rental credits prior to their conversion to banked days.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 6:15 pm
Original Poster

Also it seems there is no way to tell if an Enterprise rental has been credited properly.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 6:18 pm

Also it seems there is no way to tell if an Enterprise rental has been credited properly.
I think that's another CS call, unfortunately.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 5:20 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Avis President's Club
Enterprise Reservations

Searched...my apologies if I missed...

Is it a known issue that reservations for Enterprise made online at Enterprise website under a Emerald Club # cannot be cancelled online at either EHI website? If so, any info on plans to remedy this?

Last edited by nycatl; Mar 30, 2012 at 5:36 pm
Old Mar 31, 2012, 9:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nycatl

Is it a known issue that reservations for Enterprise made online at Enterprise website under a Emerald Club # cannot be cancelled online at either EHI website? If so, any info on plans to remedy this?
I have not experienced this. I just cancelled a reservation a few days ago.
Old Apr 1, 2012, 11:55 am

Programs: National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by nycatl

Same by me. I told a National CSR about this a while ago, she said she they gonna work on it, I am still waiting...
Old Apr 1, 2012, 12:06 pm

Programs: National EE, Hertz PC
Another issue with National's website, you can’t make/modify a reservation for the last day of the month within the last few hours of the day. For ex; I had a reservation last night March the 31'st 10:00pm, at 9:15pm i tried to modify it but it automatically entered April in the month field, March disappeared from the dropdown list, and even when I tried to pick March on the separate calendar tab it didn’t let me. Ridicules!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.