Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at BNA

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2015, 6:03 pm

Programs: Marriot Rewards, Southwest Rapid rewards, Emerald Club, Avis Preferred
I had a Camaro drop top when I went in October. It was an upcharge daily. I forgot how much.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 7:57 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, SPG Gold
EA and ES were a bit of a mess on 2/6 Saturday. Full of Malibus, Impalas, and Dodge Journeys, half of the cars double parked and blocked in. Maserati, Panamera, 5.0 Mustang, and Corvette available for upcharge.
Old May 31, 2016, 7:43 pm

Programs: DL-PM, Hyatt-Globalist, Marriott-Titanium, Hilton-Diamond
New Report:

Spent the majority of May in Nashville. Sunday-Thursday for 4 weeks. I travel with a group of 2-3 and we usually like the SUV for the luggage space.

EA: Usual sedans, Jeep Compass, Hyundai Tuscon
ES: Equinox, Jeep GC Limited, Ford Edge Titanium, F150, Explorer, Escape, Santa Fe, Rav4, some Minivans.

Had GC for 3 weeks and Edge for 1. Was surprised that I liked the Edge.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 7:37 am

Programs: DL-PM, Hyatt-Globalist, Marriott-Titanium, Hilton-Diamond
Went in Saturday 6/18 and they were overflowing.

Best options I've seen anywhere. Really nice car and SUV options. Was in a Explorer Limited in ES, noticed a 4Runner behind me in the EA. They were putting normal ES into the EA spots because the ES was full.
Old Jul 11, 2016, 3:48 pm

Programs: DL 1.3MM GM , Marriott-Platinum Premier+Lifetime , Hilton-Blue, Nat'l-Emerald Club Executive Elite
My 2016 Rentals @ BNA:

Ford Expedition
Ford Edge
Ram 1500 (2x)
Ford Explorer
Ram 1500
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Chevrolet Tahoe
Dodge Challenger (3x)
Old Aug 7, 2016, 2:33 pm

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
BNA has been nicely equipped in the Exec aisle lately - don't forget there's another row behind the north facing row as well.
Old Aug 10, 2016, 8:28 am

Programs: IHG Spire, National Exec, AA Plat
I'll be in BNA in a few weeks, looking forward to seeing what they have. Thanks for the update.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 10:14 am

Programs: IHG Spire, National Exec, AA Plat
Wasn't too impressed with BNA yesterday. They had a few small cars, a few small pickups, and a ton of SUV/crossovers. Mostly Dodge and Kia. I was hoping to get another charger and even stopped to ask and was told they didn't have many sedans on the lot.

Ended up grabbing a Journey - decent ride, but not what I was hoping for.

The only nice car they had was a black 300c, but it had a horrible smoke smell. While that doesn't bother me, I didn't want to deal with that when returning it.
Old Sep 12, 2016, 1:41 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Was @ BNA over Labor Day, arrived Saturday morning.

They had a pretty limited selection, but they were bringing in a couple cars at a time from offsite, so if you wanted a little bit you could probably find what you're looking for.

I took a Expedition (limited) and it worked out very well.

ES:
- Expedition
- F150
- Jeep Patriot
- Dodge muscle car (challenger?)
- Ford Escape
- Handful of other small SUVs
- A family wanted a minivan, but none were available at the time. Either National moved one over from the minivan section or brought one from offsite, since they had one in the ES section a few minutes later.

EA:
- Camry
- Handful of other midsize sedans (didn't pay much attention, since I was in ES).

Upon return (on Labor day, after noon) the place was quite full. I didn't pay attention to everything that was there, but it looked like a very good selection.
Old Feb 17, 2017, 10:10 am

BNA Friday February 10

Never seen the aisle so full - and it was mostly minvans and SUVs. Saw only two regular cars, a Passat and a Camry. Took the Camry with less than 200 miles on it. Noticeably missing from previous visits to BNA was that there were no Nissan Frontier trucks on the aisle, those have been a frequent occurrence here over the last year or so.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 9:13 pm

Programs: Marriott Premier, Emerald Club, United
Does anyone have any recent experiences of what has been available in ES? I'll be flying into BNA this weekend and I'm looking forward to the options.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 10:46 am

Programs: Southwest AList, National EC Exec, Avis Preferred Plus, Hertz 5S
Also looking to hear about experiences. I am arriving on Thurs morning, hoping EA/ES has a full size SUV (Suburban, Yukon XL type) or minivan. I have a backup Minivan res just in case, but it does cost more.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 10:46 pm
Used to be bulldoggolfer05

Programs: HGP DMD, HHonors DMD, SPG PLT, MR PLT
Does anyone have the contact information for the manager here that they could PM me?

Have an open contract through this location that was checked out on the wrong reservation/rate (had booked a midsize and a full size reservation in case no full size cars were on the EA). Ended up taking a Ford Edge Titanium off of EA and specifically told the checkout agent to cancel the Full Size Reservation and check out on the Midsize. You can guess what happened

I have tried contacting the branch through their general number as suggested by National Corporate Care on several occasions to no avail.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 2:00 pm

Programs: Southwest AList, National EC Exec, Avis Preferred Plus, Hertz 5S
BNA on Aug 10 2017 - 10am

EA:
Canyon 4dr
Ram 4dr
Caravan
F150 4dr

ES:
Tahoe (took this, 2017 LT with 16k miles)
QX56 (taken)
Caravans
Quest
Challenger
Altima

PS: Corvettes

Tried to swing a Suburban or Yukon XL, but was shut down. Ultimately happy with the Tahoe.
Old Mar 4, 2018, 2:02 pm

Programs: National (Executive)
Most cars in the regular Aisle could also be found in the Executive section. More crossovers and pickups than at some other locations I've been to.

Executive:

Rogues
Expeditions
Charger
Impala
Malibus
Sportages
Frontier
Acadia
Santa Fe Sport
Equinoxes
300C
XT5 (I took this)

^If I wrote it in singular form, it means I only saw one

The Premier Selection area was pushing Navigators when I was there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.