miami airport stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

miami airport stay

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2004, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA lifetime gold, Marriott Plat.
miami airport stay

Is there a hotel within the grounds of the Miami airport such as at Ord? We need a quick stay between flights and don't want to have to go far. Tried to find this info elsewhere on FT but no luck. Thanks
Old Feb 15, 2004, 1:15 pm

Yes there is. I found this link in the airport section of FT -

http://www.flyertalk.com/airports/ft...ML/000001.html
Old Feb 15, 2004, 2:05 pm

Buzz?
Old Feb 15, 2004, 2:07 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tatmtr7:
Is there a hotel within the grounds of the Miami airport such as at Ord? We need a quick stay between flights and don't want to have to go far. Tried to find this info elsewhere on FT but no luck. Thanks</font>
The Hotel is called MIA Hotel and is opposite concourse E.
MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HOTEL
MIAMI AIRPORT CC. E
305 871-4100

Why did you post this in "MilesBuzz!"?
Old Feb 15, 2004, 2:36 pm
Suspended

FWIW I slept in the Miami airport last fall when I arrived into MIA at midnight and was leaving again ~6:00 a.m. The UA RCC opens at 4 or so, so it wasn't too bad. Catch a nap on the seats, into the lounge have a decent breakfast and save me some $$. Would not hesitate to do it again.
Old Feb 15, 2004, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
It seems the question has been asked an answered, along with a link to an existing Flyertalk thread.

As it isn't related to miles and points I'll close the thread here in MilesBuzz.

Regards,
Gary
aka gleff
MilesBuzz and Delta moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.