Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fly the concorde JFK-LHR for $1259 courtesy of Randy

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2002, 10:18 am

Programs: Delta, US Airways
Another important question:

Does the Qantas program allow one way reward tickets with half the milage or are all the flights always return? Can I book a First Class one way ticket for 62500 miles instead the 125000?

Thanks for any information.

------------------
Old Apr 17, 2002, 10:22 am

Programs: QF WP, Starwood Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club, Amex Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Setjet:
Another important question:

Does the Qantas program allow one way reward tickets with half the milage or are all the flights always return? Can I book a First Class one way ticket for 62500 miles instead the 125000?

Thanks for any information.

</font>
All Qantas awards are return only.
Old Apr 17, 2002, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Setjet:
I am just about to orde my 21 copies. Was there any bad experience so far from anybody? Please tell me...
Also, anybody interested in free copies?
</font>
I could only afford to order 1 one year subscription, but would love to have a 2 year one. Please email me if you can spare a copy.

------------------
John
www.dealboard.com
Get $10 off and free shipping on entertainment books.
Old Apr 17, 2002, 4:05 pm

Hey.. I am not sure I am buying into the promotion yet, so if anyone wants to send a subscription my way, pls email me for my address/etc.. thanks!

RedRobin
Old Apr 17, 2002, 6:01 pm

Programs: AA PLT
I would certainly appreciate a free subscription Please E-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Old Apr 17, 2002, 6:28 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver
I am just about to orde my 21 copies. Was there any bad experience so far from anybody? Please tell me...
Also, anybody interested in free copies?
</font>

Would really appreciate a subscription. E-mail me at [email protected], and I'll send you the mailing address. Thanks.
Old Apr 17, 2002, 6:35 pm

Also would appreciate a subscription Please email me at [email protected] for mailing address. Thank you!
Old Apr 30, 2002, 9:46 am

Programs: BD / BA / AF
Just bumping this offer back up to the top with a reminder that this promotion ends today. Get your orders in now if you want to try Concorde.

I just ordered my two $1199 tickets. Can't wait!

Thanks again to Randy and Starwood for such a great promotion!
Old May 5, 2002, 6:51 am

Programs: AA EP
seems to be a problem:

On starwood site the offer is for 2,500 miles, but when you click to order, it is only 1,000:

Text for Satrwood:

Subscribe to InsideFlyer magazine and earn 2,500 Starpoints!

InsideFlyer magazine is the only periodical publication that focuses exclusively on earning and redeeming miles and points. For over 15 years, business and leisure travelers alike have turned to InsideFlyer to learn how to optimize their frequent flyer accounts. Now, through a special offer, you can earn 2,500 Starpoints when you sign-up for the complete frequent flyer package, which includes a one-year subscription to InsideFlyer magazine and a copy of The Official Frequent Flyer Guidebook -- the definitive frequent flyer reference source, compiled by the publishers of InsideFlyer magazine.

Click here to find out more about these publications and to subscribe
Old May 5, 2002, 7:34 am
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AAExecPlatFlier:
seems to be a problem:
On starwood site the offer is for 2,500 miles, but when you click to order, it is only 1,000:
</font>
Because the 2500 point offer expired 6 days ago?
Old May 9, 2002, 10:00 am

Or did it...?
Old May 9, 2002, 11:21 am
Founder of FlyerTalk

It seems that some of you live very lucky lives. Not only do you have a great resource like FlyerTalk, but a recent promotion with InsideFlyer magazine which ended on April 30th will now be live again until around June 28th. Lucky? It seems that Starwood is on a lockdown on their Web site and can't change our partner offer iuntil then. As you know, we had changed the offer on the pages of InsideFlyer to 1,000 points per subscription. It was causing some confusion and in the interest of trying not to alienate customers with the two conflicting offers, we have agreed to resume the Starwood offer. Luck lives with you...

http://www.insideflyer.com/starwood
Old May 9, 2002, 11:49 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Randy Petersen:
It seems that some of you live very lucky lives. Not only do you have a great resource like FlyerTalk, but a recent promotion with InsideFlyer magazine which ended on April 30th will now be live again until around June 28th. Lucky? It seems that Starwood is on a lockdown on their Web site and can't change our partner offer iuntil then. As you know, we had changed the offer on the pages of InsideFlyer to 1,000 points per subscription. It was causing some confusion and in the interest of trying not to alienate customers with the two conflicting offers, we have agreed to resume the Starwood offer. Luck lives with you...

http://www.insideflyer.com/starwood
</font>
WOW!!!!!!!!!! I had only bought 1 subscription, but am sure I can get a few more as I get some $$$$. Thanks Randy!
Old May 9, 2002, 12:17 pm

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Thanks Randy for that bit of news, best news all week!
Old May 9, 2002, 1:52 pm

Superb. I only joined FT yesterday, and was sad that I had missed out on this by a week. Will definitely do the Concorde thing.

Thanks a lot. This is a Concorde enthusiast's dream come true. I had just joined CSA OK Plus (Skyteam) to start collecting for AF Concorde on my regular flights in Eastern Europe. Not only that the Concorde service is said to be much better on BA, but this speeds it up immensely and makes it all so much cheaper.

Randy, you are my hero!

[This message has been edited by HajoFlyer (edited 09-05-2002).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.