Reload this Page >

Hotel Status Match Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel Status Match Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2010, 2:05 pm

Hilton Honors Gold to Accor Status Match?

Is is possible to get Accor Gold based on Hilton Honors Gold? Where shall I send my request? Thanks for your help
Old May 17, 2010, 2:30 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Originally Posted by eagle21
Is is possible to get Accor Gold based on Hilton Honors Gold? Where shall I send my request? Thanks for your help
Any report of Accor match based on MR PLT & *wood PLT?
Old May 29, 2010, 3:57 am

Does anyone have experience with Kempinski matching status??

I'm RA right now and have some possible upcoming Kempinski nights. Does Kempinski match RA's???

Any thoughts are welcome.

Markus
Old May 29, 2010, 1:33 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by eagle21
Accor Gold may even still be available for free, so no need to go for a match. If having an existing account, Accor will merge the accounts and the retained account will have Gold status and retain the points.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 4:20 pm

Is PC Status match once in a lifetime?
Old Jun 19, 2010, 11:27 am

I'm a platinum member at a very small local hotel chain. I wrote an e-mail to Marriott and they gave me a Platinum challenge (18 nights in 90 days) and Platinum status while I work the challenge. I had planned to use my platinum status in Beijing but all of my co-workers switched to Hilton at last minute.

Has anyone had any luck trying to get Hilton to match status with Marriott Platinum? Or at least give Gold? Would be great if I could get Hilton to match my Marriott conditional status. I called and they gave me a gold challenge, but that doesn't help much for this trip next week. Any tips for getting a conditional Gold status immediately instead of working through the challenge?

Thanks.
Old Jun 19, 2010, 11:57 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Frugal Travel Guy

Lucky you ... I was only given a MR Gold challange. IMHO the Marriott Platinum is much more valuable than the Hilton Gold, however, the Frugal Travel Guy seems very happy with his HH status on his recent European trip, see his June 15th report: http://frugaltravelguy.blogspot.com/...romotions.html
Old Jun 23, 2010, 11:05 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Accor Gold may even still be available for free, so no need to go for a match. If having an existing account, Accor will merge the accounts and the retained account will have Gold status and retain the points.
still available:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor...embership.html
Old Jun 24, 2010, 8:05 pm

I just got Starwood to match my Hyatt Diamond with their Platinum.
Old Jun 25, 2010, 11:45 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by RedLancer
I just got Starwood to match my Hyatt Diamond with their Platinum.
Congrats. How long is your new SPG Platinum status valid?
Old Jun 25, 2010, 1:42 pm

Programs: United 1P, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Starwood match my Hilton Diamond status all the way to the end of 2011!!! Thanks SPG!
Old Jun 26, 2010, 2:11 pm

I will be Hyatt Diamond soon and was going to try to get SPG Platinum in time for an upcoming stay. However that stay is in my wife's name via points from her SPG account, could we still get elite perks if I have status but the room is not in my name?
Old Jun 26, 2010, 11:38 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by JoJoBoi
Starwood match my Hilton Diamond status all the way to the end of 2011!!! Thanks SPG!
When did you request the status match?
Old Jul 29, 2010, 10:05 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
Wife got a SPG Platinum status match from her Hyatt Diamond.

Note: email said it could take up to 30 days before the status will be reflected. (that was 14 days ago, and her status has still not been updated yet) I hope it doesn't take too many more days as we have a reservation at the W Barcelona in a week...
Old Jul 29, 2010, 11:06 am

Programs: IC: Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by smilee
Wife got a SPG Platinum status match from her Hyatt Diamond.

Note: email said it could take up to 30 days before the status will be reflected. (that was 14 days ago, and her status has still not been updated yet) I hope it doesn't take too many more days as we have a reservation at the W Barcelona in a week...
You should call or email them informing about your stay. Maybe they will do it quicker as a special case.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.