Wall Street Journal Subscriptions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wall Street Journal Subscriptions

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2014, 9:51 pm

Programs: Liftime Titanium Elite Marriott
For folks in Asia the digital version on IOS is complete and utter garbage. You will spend a large amount of time loading data. Its much faster to load the actual web browser than it is to use the app.
Old May 10, 2014, 10:44 am

Programs: Yorkshire Coastliner
Originally Posted by tfong007
For folks in Asia the digital version on IOS is complete and utter garbage. You will spend a large amount of time loading data. Its much faster to load the actual web browser than it is to use the app.
Apparently it's the same in the US. The reviews for the iOS App suggest it's garbage.
Old Jun 1, 2014, 3:06 pm

I used miles and they refused to allow me to use their online edition
Old Jun 1, 2014, 4:51 pm

Programs: Yorkshire Coastliner
Originally Posted by teacher5
I used miles and they refused to allow me to use their online edition
Presumably the mileage offer only included the print edition?
Old Jun 7, 2014, 8:42 pm

Programs: United Gold
Thank you.
Old Jun 10, 2014, 9:53 pm

Programs: DL SM, Marriot PLT, Tall guy in need of legroom
As far as redemptions go..getting a year of WSJ for 2700 DL miles is an absolute steal.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by Bikeguy
It does. However, the digital subscription is for the true time of the subscription, versus the newspaper version, which can be put on hold to extend it.

Dans Deals has a link to a 39 week subscription. Follow the instructions he posts and you will be subscribed in under 1 minute.

LINK
Anyone know if this is still working? I entered my contact information, but have not received an email acknowledgment of the order yet. Did anyone who took advantage of this opportunity receive an email acknowledgment of their order?
Old Dec 24, 2014, 7:22 pm

Any new good offers for points/miles in exchange for a wsj subscription?
Old Feb 16, 2015, 6:32 pm

Programs: Former UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by phiota
Any new good offers for points/miles in exchange for a wsj subscription?
I am also looking. Last year, I used delta points for a print and digital subscription. Can you still get the digital subscription included in any WSJ subscription for miles?
Old Feb 23, 2015, 6:09 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
http://student.wsj.com/info/2010/08/...g-information/

If you know a student, this is $1 a week to subscribe, both digital and print.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 12:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Explore SE Asia
I am also looking. Last year, I used delta points for a print and digital subscription. Can you still get the digital subscription included in any WSJ subscription for miles?
I hope you mean DL miles. Delta Points is the FT username of a real live person who is also a blogger.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by Explore SE Asia
Just recently used Delta skypesos for a WSJ subscription. It included both paper and digital versions.
Old Feb 11, 2016, 10:07 am

How long does it take for miles to post? I just signed up for AA.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by Chuckles
Just recently used Delta skypesos for a WSJ subscription. It included both paper and digital versions.
Was this via magsformiles.com / magsforpoints.com ? For quite a while I've been checking those sites but only see print subscriptions. It does not mention digital. I ordered a print subscription using 9600 Hilton points for 304 issues. I took about 2 weeks before the first paper arrived. I called Magsformiles customer service today but they said digital access is not included. He submitted a request for someone else from their company to contact me to see if there is an option to use additional miles to gain digital access as well.

I had chatted with WSJ online subscription customer service who told me that I could get digital access also, but that person may not really have known.
Old Apr 28, 2016, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by Chuckles
from where? everything I see is just for print edition

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.