Earn JetBlue points thu Amazon

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn JetBlue points thu Amazon

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2017, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
Does this only work on the US version of Amazon?
No idea - perhaps in the T&C if there are any?

Also, is there any way to collect points on Kindle book purchases?
I'd assume (but haven't verified) that if you buy the book via the Amazon website and launched it through the Jetblue link, it should just be the same as if you ordered a toaster.
Old Mar 1, 2017, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by icurhere2
After one purchases Amazon gift cards (grocery store, MileagePlus X, etc.) and applies the balance to an Amazon account, there's nothing that precludes one from going through the affiliate link for B6 points when making actual purchases.
I can't believe I missed that, I guess it shows what little interest I have in this program

Still sitting at 600 points, my guess is that I should have about 3k

Wife has zero points and should have about 3K also
Old Mar 6, 2017, 7:36 am

Programs: Free agent
We have a thread for this in the B6 forums. Link here

I've banked just over 3k miles just from normal spends on Amazon as of now. Points take 60+ days to post for most people. I've been having them post almost exactly on day 60. A few posters have been seeing 30 day post cycles for daily usage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.