Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Gezi.com - earn Turkish Miles & Smiles for hotel and travel reviews

Old Mar 5, 2016, 9:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver

Saw this on Swagbucks this morning, and while I didn't dig too far because I don't think it would be useful for me, maybe some folks here will be able to make it work- (Apologies if it's already mentioned, but I didn't see it when I searched here)

https://gezi.com/

https://gezi.com/miles-program/

Simply share your enriching travel experiences on Gezi.com and immediately start earning miles.
Share more, earn more.
Gezi.com is a social platform.
The more active and social
you are, the more rewards and
miles you will earn.
Old Mar 5, 2016, 11:47 am
formerly chrisbarnett01

Looks like a good replacement for holidaycheck.

No AA or EY options though. But UA and others
Old Mar 5, 2016, 2:09 pm

Programs: whatever gets me where i want
I signed up - but it is a little confusing. It seems I can only earn with Turkish and not with the others - or at least there is no way for me to add any info for AC or UA.

Edit: it seems one must earn a minimum of 1000 and then I suppose they become eligible to transfer out to whatever program they want. I suppose I have to trust them enough to potentially waste my time writing 10 reviews and then perhaps not receiving anything.
Old Mar 5, 2016, 2:20 pm

Programs: whatever gets me where i want
Privacy is also really bad - your username is your e-mail so your e-mail is basically given out to the whole web. Solution is to use a fake e-mail for this site.

Not nearly as straightforward as HolidayCheck
Old Jul 22, 2016, 11:09 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
I just started using it; I've stayed in a LOT of hotels these past few months, and they give you extra miles for pictures (of which I take a lot) so it seems like a good option for me. Not that I plan on flying to Turkey anytime soon, but I"m sure I can find some use for Turkish miles.
Old Aug 12, 2016, 2:51 pm

Programs: TK *G, Spirit Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Chase SR
This is only available for TK. They list the other *A airlines because you can redeem your TK miles to fly on *A partner flights.
Old Aug 12, 2016, 5:56 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by safra1
This is only available for TK. They list the other *A airlines because you can redeem your TK miles to fly on *A partner flights.
well, luckily they're star alliance so that is a lot of possibilities. I just have to figure out what their partner redemptions look like (believe it or not, I've never redeemed miles for partner airlines before).
Old Sep 23, 2016, 12:51 am

Programs: CX DM (OWE), TK Elite (*A Gold)
Hi, does anyone know if these count as 'status miles' or 'bonus miles'. I am just short of getting Elite+ and thought this might be another option to buying them outright.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 4:36 am

Originally Posted by beach86
Hi, does anyone know if these count as 'status miles' or 'bonus miles'. I am just short of getting Elite+ and thought this might be another option to buying them outright.
To my account these miles were credited as bonus only.
Old Oct 6, 2016, 3:04 pm

Has anyone had any trouble with the site lately? When I click "submit review" the page doesn't go anywhere - I literally can't submit reviews! perhaps this is an issue with the images I attach (I attach a lot, as there's no cap to how many points you can earn from images). I've tried different browsers, too - still no luck.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 6:11 am

Programs: TK *G, Spirit Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Chase SR
Suddenly I am no longer able to submit reviews - the search box/drop down list of hotels for submitting reviews is no longer working. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?
Old Jan 22, 2017, 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by safra1
Suddenly I am no longer able to submit reviews - the search box/drop down list of hotels for submitting reviews is no longer working. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?
Same here. plus old reviews in "waiting" for over one month.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 7:00 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, TK Gold
Mine are stuck on waiting as well for more than a month and there seems no way of contacting them about it.
Old Mar 3, 2017, 2:52 am

Programs: AA Plat,PC Plat, HHonors Gold
Did anyone get miles for the reviews?
Old Mar 4, 2017, 11:05 am

Yes, I've gotten miles and even transferred them to my turkish account, though i haven't done any reviews in the last couple of weeks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.