Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Heathrow Rewards

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2016, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Heathrow Rewards

Not sure if this is the best place to post, but I can't find a Heathrow Rewards thread anywhere, so...

Has anyone received their 100 points yet for writing about a Heathrow experience last month?
Old Jan 21, 2016, 12:14 pm

Programs: BAEC Blue, IB Plus, AY Plus, HHonors Diamond, BW Diamond, Hertz President's Club
Originally Posted by goldencondor
Not sure if this is the best place to post, but I can't find a Heathrow Rewards thread anywhere, so...

Has anyone received their 100 points yet for writing about a Heathrow experience last month?
Nope, still waiting for them...
Old Jan 21, 2016, 12:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by javipena82
Nope, still waiting for them...
I've emailed [email protected] to make enquiries if anyone else wants to do the same.
Old Jan 22, 2016, 12:50 am

Heathrow Rewards

Thanks for the reminder. I have to send them an email too for the same!
Old Jan 22, 2016, 1:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nit407
Thanks for the reminder. I have to send them an email too for the same!
You're welcome. Someone on headforpoints.com has told me they received the 100 points, so maybe not everyone who submitted something qualified?
Old Jan 22, 2016, 5:24 am
Original Poster

UPDATE: Four hours since my last post and I have just received this reply:

"Thank you for contacting Heathrow Rewards.
We’re happy to learn that you have decided to share your Heathrow story. We would like to advise you that points for it will be added to your account within 3 weeks.
Should you require further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us."
Old Feb 1, 2016, 4:57 am
Original Poster

UPDATE: Four hours since my last post and I have just received this reply:

"Thank you for contacting Heathrow Rewards.
We’re happy to learn that you have decided to share your Heathrow story. We would like to advise you that points for it will be added to your account within 3 weeks.
Should you require further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us."
Update on this.... the three weeks expired so I contacted HR again. They emailed me this morning to say that the missing 100 points had been added to my account.

If anyone else hasn't got their 100 points I recommend contacting their customer service.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 3:47 pm

Double Heathrow Rewards points in Terminals 3 and 5

Earn double Heathrow Rewards points for purchases in terminals 3 and 5 (on up to 10 transactions between 1 Feb and 31 March). Register here: https://rewards.heathrow.com/web/lhr/bafeb16
Old Feb 7, 2016, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by collectpoints
Earn double Heathrow Rewards points for purchases in terminals 3 and 5 (on up to 10 transactions between 1 Feb and 31 March). Register here: https://rewards.heathrow.com/web/lhr/bafeb16
Oddly you have to log out to access that page and register.

I wonder why T2 and T4 don't qualify?
Old Feb 14, 2016, 9:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Oddly you have to log out to access that page and register.

I wonder why T2 and T4 don't qualify?
BA sponsored promo. BA don't fly from T2 and T4
Old Feb 14, 2016, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
BA sponsored promo. BA don't fly from T2 and T4
Good point, thanks
Old Feb 19, 2016, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

I just updated Award Wallet and noticed my Heathrow Rewards balance had gone up by 100. On my statement it says 'manual adjustment'. I've already had the 100 points from the story telling bonus, so I wonder what this was for? Mistake?

Curious to know if anyone else has got this 'manual adjustment'.
Old Feb 20, 2016, 2:53 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
I just updated Award Wallet and noticed my Heathrow Rewards balance had gone up by 100. On my statement it says 'manual adjustment'. I've already had the 100 points from the story telling bonus, so I wonder what this was for? Mistake?

Curious to know if anyone else has got this 'manual adjustment'.
From past experience I would imagine you've manually queried points that didn't post so they added them manually, then the queried points automatically posted. Have you queried that many missing points recently?

On checking my accounts I seem to have received 500 points for some sort of refer-a-friend. I have no recollection of referring anyone or them having a refer-a-friend offer. I'll happily take the points though. It makes up for the lack of Marriott Twitter points this week
Old Feb 20, 2016, 3:55 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ankomonkey
From past experience I would imagine you've manually queried points that didn't post so they added them manually, then the queried points automatically posted. Have you queried that many missing points recently?

On checking my accounts I seem to have received 500 points for some sort of refer-a-friend. I have no recollection of referring anyone or them having a refer-a-friend offer. I'll happily take the points though. It makes up for the lack of Marriott Twitter points this week
Yes, I did repeatedly query the 100 point 'story' bonus so that is probably the reason. I certainly won't complain!

I'm hoping Marriott restart their Twitter promotion very soon. I was loving the onslaught of free points!
Old May 9, 2016, 4:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
If anyone else hasn't got their 100 points I recommend contacting their customer service.
+1. They are really good at responding.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.