Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Capital One | Rewards Miles
Reload this Page >

Capital One Venture/VentureOne: up to 1 million miles by refi or purchasing home

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Capital One Venture/VentureOne: up to 1 million miles by refi or purchasing home

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2016, 6:14 am
Original Poster

Just got an email from Capital One, if you are a Venture or VentureOne customer and refinance or purchase a home using Capital One as a mortgage lender, you can earn up to 1 million miles. This expires March 31, 2016.

Link

Mods: I mean to put "VentureOne" not "VentureOme" in the title, could you please change it?
Old Jan 17, 2016, 3:13 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Just coincidentally, and off topic - apologies to cpeltier (welcome to FlerTalk!) - I stopped by my Capital One lounge yesterday to check on the status of my 360 account - first time in a year - and learned that the account was considered dormant at 120 days of no activity, and they automatically began the escheating process. Fortunatately, there is little money involved. The 120 day period seems tight to me.
Old Jan 18, 2016, 8:03 am

100K miles for up to 417K?
Could I finance $500 for a ghetto home and earn 100K?
Old Mar 9, 2016, 1:47 pm

ditto to the above. That's $1,000 in gift certs/travel reimburse.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.