Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] 1,100 free Accor Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] 1,100 free Accor Points

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2015, 8:40 am

Programs: Avianca Brazil Diamond, Etihad Gold, Southwest CC Pass, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by bgriz18
"Following your request dated December 16, 2015, from now on your Le Club Accorhotels points will be automatically transferred to your Delta Air Lines account, after each stay."

Received that email after receiving the 1100 points. Points were added to the account yesterday but now they are gone. Apparently my account was already set with DL as the earning preference (for some reason had an Accor account). No new points in my DL account yet but I will check back

My 2 cents

If you want to earn miles on this promo set your earning preferences to the airline account of your choice. Wait a day or so then complete the 1100 point promo.
Received my 550 DL miles in my account already.

No issues for the auto transfer from Accor points to miles
Old Dec 22, 2015, 9:41 am

I wish Iberia were as fast as DL. I hear they only do a sweep once a month!
Old Dec 22, 2015, 1:01 pm
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by sosafan
Now posted:

Dear members,

Thank you for entering the Le Club Accorhotels Rewards Quest.

We had an amazing response to this campaign with a record 80,000 participants.

This mission has now ended, but look out for more missions in the future.

The Le Club AccorHotels team

Sere headforpoints website - http://www.headforpoints.com/2015/12...o-conversions/

Accor has now pulled this promotion. It appears that there was substantial abuse of it in China with many thousands of accounts opened and the points fraudulently used (it was not clear how).
It looks like some innocent accounts have been caught up in this.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I seem to have got mine sorted out and the points are back. It was a 9 minute call to the US call center, which is free if you call using Skype.
Old Dec 24, 2015, 8:01 am

Programs: whatever gets me where i want

\

So you didn't need the 2000 point minimum?
Old Dec 24, 2015, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by bmabnorth
\

So you didn't need the 2000 point minimum?
I used the Headforpoints.com solution and was able to transfer my 1,182 points out on December 13th.

Two days later I earned 50 Accor points and they were automatically transferred out in the same fashion.

Whether that option is still available, I don't know.
Old Dec 24, 2015, 9:36 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
My 1100 points were re-instated as a 'courtesy' on Dec. 21, transferred out the night of Dec. 21--22, & arrived at Iberia on Dec. 23. I hereby thank Accor for the Christmas present !
Old Dec 27, 2015, 9:52 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Same here, point reinstated 12/24, I just emailed customer service. Already placed transfer to avios.
Old Dec 27, 2015, 10:12 am

Programs: whatever gets me where i want
Hmm... I have the iberia automatic thing set up but don't see anything happening. Have had the points in my account for about the same time as Brendan

I have an upcoming stay though so hopefully that will trigger something
Old Dec 27, 2015, 10:21 am

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Bmabnorth, I had the Iberia Avios auto-transfer set up in the first place. Either the day I earned the bonus or day after, I switched to Qantas & nothing transferred. After my points were regularized away & put back, I Googles & found a special link on some travel website (sorry I don't remember where!) which overrules the minimum.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 10:33 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
It seems that many people's accounts have been zeroed off. The 950 points I got from this promotion were zeroed off, but I got them back within 3 minutes on the phone to the local service centre number. If your points have disappeared, just call the number and they will reinstate them straight away.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 7:27 am

For anyone still having trouble getting less than 3000 Accor miles autoconverted into Avios:

Make sure your autoconvert is deactivated.

Click one of these links. I used the first one (this was back on 14th December, hopefully it will still work). Follow the instructions at the bottom of the page.

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...e=jetprivilege

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...ame=iberiaplus

You should get an email within 10 minutes which states:

“You have requested that your Le Club Accorhotels points be automatically converted into air miles.
As soon as our partner validates, all points earned will be automatically transferred to your Iberia account.”

This differs to my earlier failed attempts, when the emails had an additional clause ‘they will transfer when you have earned 3000 points’. As you can see above, the new email doesn’t state this. So your account should now autoconvert Accor points if you have less than 3000.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 10:26 am

Programs: Aeroplan, BONVOY GOLD
^^^^

If you change the link (near the end) to skymiles, it works for Delta Skymiles... or any other program I assume...

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...rName=skymiles

Although, after I enter my login details, it doesn't take me to any page, just a blank screen...
Old Jan 13, 2016, 1:49 pm

I get a blank page for all three, even though I'm signed out to start and have deactivated automatic point conversion. Customer service of no help as they just insist one needs a minimum number of points to do a conversion. Any other ideas? Thanks.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 2:41 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
My points transferred to IBERIA around end of year, 12/30. Need to wait 3 months since I just opened up the IB account, then I will transfer to BA. Ironically, at the beginning of year, 200 extra AVIOS showed up on my IB acct, with a note saying Happy New Year, not sure if this is typical for IB or not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.