1,000 free AA miles for video & questions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1,000 free AA miles for video & questions

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2015, 10:32 am

Programs: United Silver, Hilton Honors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum
I had a different question under earning miles with your credit card. The answer was All of the above. It referred to eating out, buying gas and buying a tv and which earned you miles...
Old Apr 30, 2015, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lionmb
I had a different question under earning miles with your credit card. The answer was All of the above. It referred to eating out, buying gas and buying a tv and which earned you miles...
Originally Posted by sosafan
It appears that you don't have to answer the questions correctly.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 1:24 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sosafan
It appears that you don't have to answer the questions correctly.
You don't. Just watch the video in its entirety.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 1:53 pm

Programs: UA Gold, BONVOY TIT
Originally Posted by eajusa
You don't. Just watch the video in its entirety.
You can skip to near the end of the video too.

Thanks OP.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 3:59 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Thanks OP; an easy 1k. tls
Old Apr 30, 2015, 4:25 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, UR, IHG platnium, AirAsia
Sweetness. Who doesn't like free miles! That's about $18 worth according to TPG.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 6:53 pm
Original Poster

Too bad I don't get reputation points like on Slickdeals !
Old Apr 30, 2015, 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by BigLar
Got confirming emails for all three entries, so I guess it worked. ^

Big thanks to the OP.
I did the quiz for myself, husband and son and it said we earned the 1,000 points but I didn't get any confirming e-mails. do you think there is a problem?
I used the same e-mail address for all of us.....could that have made a difference?

Did everyone get a confirmation e-mail from American?
Old May 1, 2015, 5:15 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by felicity5
I did the quiz for myself, husband and son and it said we earned the 1,000 points but I didn't get any confirming e-mails. do you think there is a problem?
I used the same e-mail address for all of us.....could that have made a difference?

Did everyone get a confirmation e-mail from American?
I got a confirmation email for all of my family accounts that I managed, however I used a different email for each one. No one can truly answer your question, you will find out in about 6-8 weeks. I would just try again with different email addresses, just in case, it will take you less than 5 minutes or so.
Old May 1, 2015, 8:31 am

Programs: Too many to list. Since the early 90's.
Terms of this 1000 miles promotion state we'll receive the miles 6 to 8 weeks after the end of the promotion. Since the promotion ends June 12, we may not see the miles post until end of July to middle of August, so be patient with this one.
Old May 1, 2015, 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by arollins
I got a confirmation email for all of my family accounts that I managed, however I used a different email for each one. No one can truly answer your question, you will find out in about 6-8 weeks. I would just try again with different email addresses, just in case, it will take you less than 5 minutes or so.
Did you log out after each one, clear history, use different browsers or private browsing?

Each video is nearly two minutes or Did you fast forward and just watch the ending? Then did you log into the account? How long afterwards was the e-mail sent to your account?
Thanks
Old May 2, 2015, 8:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My wife and I use the same email address. I got two confirming emails, so both entries "took".

The third one was for my SIL. I have not yet heard that she got an email. If not, I'll just do it again.
Old May 2, 2015, 9:35 am

Thanks OP, easy 1,000 miles!
Old May 2, 2015, 9:45 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Thanks, OP.

Would anyone know ... stupid question ... since I entered through the side door (the OP's link) how would I have earned the 1,000 if I did not enter the two first class tickets sweepstakes? Thank you.
Old May 2, 2015, 9:51 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Did you log out after each one, clear history, use different browsers or private browsing?

Each video is nearly two minutes or Did you fast forward and just watch the ending? Then did you log into the account? How long afterwards was the e-mail sent to your account?
Thanks
I cleared the browser history, and opened the link. As for the videos, I just FF to the end. Emails came in quickly after getting confirmation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.