Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue- new points for surveys site- 400 free points intro offer

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2015, 12:01 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by moo-moo
However, they are giving 10 points for each non-qualifying survey.
As they should! That way, even if we get rejected for some BS reason, we can save up our consolation rewards.
Old Apr 16, 2015, 1:45 pm

I've taken 7 surveys so far and haven't qualified for any of them in order to get the 400 jetblue points. I am being honest and not "prefer not to answer"ing them either. Let's see how many more it takes...

edit: Ran out at 9 surveys, still no match

Last edited by stuckbtwstations; Apr 16, 2015 at 2:04 pm
Old Apr 16, 2015, 4:53 pm

Originally Posted by stuckbtwstations
I've taken 7 surveys so far and haven't qualified for any of them in order to get the 400 jetblue points. I am being honest and not "prefer not to answer"ing them either. Let's see how many more it takes...

edit: Ran out at 9 surveys, still no match
same here
Old Jun 23, 2015, 9:26 pm

Talking Works for Us

My boyfriend and I would just like to say, don't knock it 'til you try it. I've seen people really disparaging the program, saying, "big woop, 10 points is the equivalent of 25 cents" and things along those lines. However, 10 points on top of 10 points add up!

To date, my boyfriend and I have earned over 10,000 Jet Blue points from taking surveys at night from the comfort of our home when we have finished working and are relaxing. You don't have to do the math because I'll do it for you: that's equivalent to about 370 dollars if one is to use the "1000 points for 37 dollars" matrix that Jet Blue uses. It was enough to put us over the top to book the other direction of our trip to Florida in late August. Because of Jet Blue's generous programs (we both got the Jet Blue Amex), we'll be taking two vacations this summer and will have paid 250 each for both round trip flights.

Say what you will, but persistence for us has paid off.
Old Jul 25, 2015, 2:56 pm

Originally Posted by bigbano
My boyfriend and I would just like to say, don't knock it 'til you try it. I've seen people really disparaging the program, saying, "big woop, 10 points is the equivalent of 25 cents" and things along those lines. However, 10 points on top of 10 points add up!

To date, my boyfriend and I have earned over 10,000 Jet Blue points from taking surveys at night from the comfort of our home when we have finished working and are relaxing. You don't have to do the math because I'll do it for you: that's equivalent to about 370 dollars if one is to use the "1000 points for 37 dollars" matrix that Jet Blue uses. It was enough to put us over the top to book the other direction of our trip to Florida in late August. Because of Jet Blue's generous programs (we both got the Jet Blue Amex), we'll be taking two vacations this summer and will have paid 250 each for both round trip flights.

Say what you will, but persistence for us has paid off.
Agreed, it's about persistence, and just happening to be in the demographics they're looking for.

To the folk having issues getting matches: The start of each survey opportunity presents you with a pre-survey set of questions. I'm pretty sure these are two fold: 1) remove the bots and 2) add to your survey profile. Just answer honestly, and consistently. If you do choose to select "prefer not to answer" any questions (exception to the final ones) know your time will be wasted and you'll only get the 10 points even if you've been reading and interacting for 10 minutes. In that case it's best to get it over with swiftly and "prefer not to answer" right up front, and those will weed down the number of surveys you'll have available to you.

In less than one month I've earned 1200 JB points. I have a goal of taking 10 surveys/day at 10pts each, or if they go through and are longer, keep going until I hit the 100 pt/day mark (I don't take them every day.) Some are fun and well laid out, others, like the last one for greeting cards were horribly long with lots of little dots to click on... I hate those and they drive me away from the survey process. I don't see how the companies get any useful info out of them when they've made the screens prone to errors and boredom and errors from boredom. The good ones can be fun to take.

Last edited by note2001; Jul 25, 2015 at 3:03 pm
Old May 21, 2016, 12:22 pm

Angry Bait and Switch

In a nutshell...lies, deceit and trickery.

BAIT: Today it offered 1 minute survey and 50 points.
Clicked the link...and had to answer...ten questions.. (multiple choice)

LIES

BUT The link I clicked said said...
"Below are certain questions that will assist us in identifying survey opportunities for you. Completing these questions does not guarantee that you will qualify for a survey or be eligible to complete a survey.

I got NO points...JUST "Thanks for answering survey that helps" I did a one minute survey I got NOTHING !!!!! lies and deceit. .

So to prove it was a scam and document...
[B]
BAIT and SWITCH[/B]:
Did it again (slightly different survey for same link) offering ONE minute survey and fifty points. and
again NO points but then it said I might get the same fifty points offered...for a 33 minute survey.

Bottom line, you spend a lot of time answering..and usually get zero points or may get 10 points for trying.

I WOULD ONLY DO THIS TO KEEP MY POINTS ACTIVE.

If you have no other easy way to keep points active, do a survey...but otherwise save yourself aggravation.

I also completed the very first one that offered 400 points....but computer hung and I did not get the 400 points.
Then it took several tries to get the 400. I did not qualify survey after survey and only got 10 points.

They said I had to wait a few weeks for the final survey to clear so I could be checked...NEVER got points.

SO to recap I clicked a LINK THAT offered 50 points for a one minute survey BUT that was really a qualifying survey..for which NO points were given

if answering 10 questions matched you to a prospective survey

then the real link WAS fifty points for 33 minutes survey
for which you will spend more time and if bounced you only get ten points.

They had no intention of giving you fifty points for one minute survey...the one minute survey...if you were matched, resulted in second offer of fifty points for 33 minutes.
This bait and switch is repeated for every survey IMO. Today I documented it... the TURDS.

Unlike what the poster said above, you have to answer for FREE the qualifying survey and only if you get matched, then a second survey pops up with MORE time and the same points...and only then do you get ten points. So whatever the offer is for points and time I have NEVER EVER gotten it...It is lies, trickery and deceit. A lot more time for the points.

SCAM, LIES, TRICKERY and Deceit. IMO.

Last edited by DoctorTravel; May 21, 2016 at 12:38 pm
Old May 21, 2016, 12:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by DoctorTravel
I WOULD ONLY DO THIS TO KEEP MY POINTS ACTIVE.
TrueBlue points do not expire. :-:

https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/trueblue-faqs
Old May 25, 2016, 6:29 pm

Got status matched to Mosaic and then took 1 survey to get the number of points I need to upgrade to a $40 even more space seat! Of course, I had to take like 7 surveys before I finally qualified for one, but I'd say it was worth it for the $40 upgrade. Don't see any value in doing it any more though.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 4:57 pm

I don't know if anyone is still doing Points for Surveys, however if you do a survey now unitl September 30th, you get a chance to win 100,000 points.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 6:50 pm

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
a depreciating $5 no less lol
I lost interest in those surveys. Not only the failed attempts, but the so called "dollars" they reward you with are actually points that I calculated at about 40 cents value. I don't know how they can use the dollar sign and call them "dollars" when they actually don't have that value. It's quite deceptive.
Old Feb 23, 2017, 7:25 pm

Anyone else get a message stating they are banned for a violation of the rules on Points for Surveys? They gave me no reason or explanation as to what I did, nor have the responded to my email asking what happened. I didn't do any funny business just answered honestly. I'm wondering if it might be a technical issue on their end.
Old Apr 7, 2017, 7:27 am

Points for Surveys suspension/disqualification

Originally Posted by HR Dave
Anyone else get a message stating they are banned for a violation of the rules on Points for Surveys? They gave me no reason or explanation as to what I did, nor have the responded to my email asking what happened. I didn't do any funny business just answered honestly. I'm wondering if it might be a technical issue on their end.
I was "Suspended" for requesting my 30 points for FULL survey completion which were not awarded even though their system listing of my account showed it listed the survey as "Finished" but with no award. Seems you risk "suspension" if you question them at all. In my case I was also given no reason for the suspension.

I responded to their e-mail again requesting the 30 points and questioning the cause of the suspension. I "cc"'d Jet Blue management in that response. To their credit, Jet Blue is currently addressing this situation with Points for Surveys. Jet Blue needs to be aware that this "partner" does NOT reflect favorably on them! Waiting to see what happens from either "partner" ---
Old May 9, 2017, 12:54 pm

These surveys can get a little annoying at times, but it's worth it.
I joined points for surveys and e-rewards a few months ago and I have already received a round trip ticket.
I treat these surveys like a playing a video game,except you actually get paid off..
Both survey panels are better if you do it on your PC and not on your phone, when I'm on my phone I usually get thrown off, especially with E-Rewards.
E rewards is the most annoying but has the biggest monthly payoff for $100 e currency you get 2,000 points, but it does take some work..
Also with both programs you get more surveys by going through an old e-mail they have sent you, by doing so I have gotten an average 150 points in 15 or minutes.
I don't spend a lot of time on these, I check during my commute or when I have some free time to waste, so far it's been a great pay-off in a short period of time.
As I mentioned I've received a round trip ticket and I'm currently just points away from a one way ticket If the surveys continue to pay off I will have another round trip ticket in a month or so..
Be patient, treat it like playing a video game and you will be paid off.

Last edited by TG417; May 9, 2017 at 1:03 pm
Old May 11, 2017, 6:01 pm

Programs: AC, AA, AS, UA, WN, IHG, Hilton
This is why I like e-rewards so much. You always get 25-100 cents in e-rewards currency any time you screen out and you can pretty much have an unlimited number of accounts with them (ie one account per email address you create).
Old Aug 28, 2017, 7:33 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by HR Dave
Originally Posted by senorric
I was "Suspended" for requesting my 30 points for FULL survey completion which were not awarded even though their system listing of my account showed it listed the survey as "Finished" but with no award. Seems you risk "suspension" if you question them at all. In my case I was also given no reason for the suspension.

I responded to their e-mail again requesting the 30 points and questioning the cause of the suspension. I "cc"'d Jet Blue management in that response. To their credit, Jet Blue is currently addressing this situation with Points for Surveys. Jet Blue needs to be aware that this "partner" does NOT reflect favorably on them! Waiting to see what happens from either "partner" ---
Good to know, I found myself in a similar situation last week when I wasn't able to access my survey account. I requested to reset my password and none came in. I too also emailed them about some missing points as well prior to this incident. I was answering numerous preliminary questions and not moving on to the actual survey side, I just keep getting a new page with more multiple choice questions. Thiswenton and on for some time until I gave up. I emailed them about this, and few days latter I find myself unable to access my survey profile nor getting survey offers. Good luck to others, and do not complain to them as you might end up being suspended as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.