Reload this Page >

AAdvantage Shopping Portal Holiday 2013 Bonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AAdvantage Shopping Portal Holiday 2013 Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2014, 8:33 pm

I had a purchase that didn't show up recently. I contacted them through the website and provided the order number and whatnot from my confirmation e-mail from the vendor, and they posted the miles within a couple of days.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 8:32 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, IHG Plat
The bonus posted correctly for me
Old Jan 11, 2014, 12:13 pm

Programs: 1k MM, Hyatt Diamond,Marriott Gold, IHG Sphire, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Carson Gold
It posted correctly for me also
Old Jan 11, 2014, 3:52 pm

Programs: DL FO; A3 *G; AA PLT; et cetera
Originally Posted by themicah
I had a purchase that didn't show up recently. I contacted them through the website and provided the order number and whatnot from my confirmation e-mail from the vendor, and they posted the miles within a couple of days.
I hope it is this easy for me. I had two transactions from the same day during the promotion period that didn't post at all. Just submitted my request for credit.
Old Jan 12, 2014, 5:31 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HIltonHonors Diamond, KrisFlyer Silver, BW Diamond
Made a purchase at Lowes (12/7) for a $1001 (refrigerator), and Kohls for about $120 during the December promotion period. These were made after I successfully made $155 of purchases at Mags.com (60X) which posted quickly as well as qualified me for earlier bonus. I figured they had their sh$t together...

I am disappointed, as I was careful to clear my cookies, cache, etc. I have contacted them and provided screen shots showing the landing page as well as the order page. They are investigating them and I may still get the points promised but it is a poor reflection on AA that you have to jump through all the hoops simply to get what they thru Cartera promise you.

They said since my purchase of the refer was so large they had to investigate and it may take 8 weeks. Why should it matter that the order was so large? Just do what you are supposed to and live up to your promises!

Last edited by wolfie52; Jan 12, 2014 at 5:36 pm
Old Jan 12, 2014, 6:51 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
How long does the bonus post after you contact Cartera and they tell you that they have manually credited you the points? It's been 4 days for me and I still do not see those extra points
Old Jan 13, 2014, 3:13 pm

Some of you are already seeing the bonus for this promo that ended dec 2? I thought it was 8 weeks after closing to wait for posting. I haven't emailed them....yet but it sounds like some of you have? My purchases all show but no bonus for this promo is showing in the portal or on aa.
Old Jan 14, 2014, 6:17 am

Originally Posted by stacylee
Some of you are already seeing the bonus for this promo that ended dec 2? I thought it was 8 weeks after closing to wait for posting. I haven't emailed them....yet but it sounds like some of you have? My purchases all show but no bonus for this promo is showing in the portal or on aa.
i haven't received my bonuses yet. I have qualifying purchases that have posted correctly, so it should theoretically just be a matter of time.
Old Jan 14, 2014, 12:40 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

I did all my shopping for this promo on December 8 and 9. None of my purchases have posted to Recent Transactions so I just went ahead and filed a missing miles claim.

A purchase I made through Aadvantage Shopping only 4 days ago has already show up in the activity.
Old Jan 14, 2014, 5:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by md25
The bonus posted correctly for me
For which time period? Or do you mean a vendor-specific bonus?
Old Jan 15, 2014, 10:36 am

A reminder to everyone looking to ensure their transactions posted to the AA shopping mall...

Change the Transaction Period "Last 30 days" to anything longer 60, 90, 120...and you will often see newer postings than you did on "Last 30 days" for whatever reason....might just be that missing transaction you are looking for.
Old Jan 17, 2014, 5:21 pm

Got an email that the bonus is pending. Does not show up on either AA or the AA shopping portal, though.
Old Jan 17, 2014, 6:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP
received email today also^
Old Jan 17, 2014, 6:59 pm

Originally Posted by Satblaster
received email today also
Me too. Of course, I got the email for the promo before this one about a month ago and still haven't gotten the points!
Old Jan 17, 2014, 11:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Bonus miles earned on eligible purchases will be posted to your account within 8-10 weeks of the end of the promotional period

Based on this I expect the miles to be posted by the middle of March

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.