Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Old Nov 1, 2014, 5:17 pm

Programs: IHG, Marriott, Carlson, AAdvantage, BC US Air, CapitalOne VentureOne
Originally Posted by beachmouse
They want a certain number of responses from each demographic group, and someone else from Ohio just finished the survey while you were on question #7.

Or it's the general screening out response where, say, you just answer that you don't have arthritis for a question when the survey was really about OTC arthritis cream.
Jeesh. I don't think these survey offers are for me. This is the second time I've tried this and I can't ever get one completed. I always get messages like this. Maybe I should lie and pretend interested in everything, I suppose...
Old Nov 1, 2014, 7:03 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

Originally Posted by minerman
Maybe I should lie and pretend interested in everything, I suppose...
Uhhh, yeah.

Although I no longer say I drink alcohol or have any sort of medical issue as I dislike those suveys as they tend to be long.
Old Nov 1, 2014, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by minerman
Jeesh. I don't think these survey offers are for me. This is the second time I've tried this and I can't ever get one completed. I always get messages like this. Maybe I should lie and pretend interested in everything, I suppose...
You have to try to "read" into what they are looking for. If one of the choices is " out of the ordinary" that's usually the subject they want to know about.
Old Nov 1, 2014, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
Uhhh, yeah.

Although I no longer say I drink alcohol or have any sort of medical issue as I dislike those suveys as they tend to be long.
And I use every beauty product hoping to get one with samples.
Old Nov 1, 2014, 7:35 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
Signed up for the account, did the profile thing for like 10 minutes, got an offer to do a survey, clicked the link, can't open the page, clicked another email link, same problem...
Old Nov 5, 2014, 12:55 pm

Anyone else struggling with surveys today? I am being thrown out of every survey. Extremely annoying day.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 3:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by brettskyg
Anyone else struggling with surveys today? I am being thrown out of every survey. Extremely annoying day.
I got my 5 in yesterday.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 10:53 am

Is there a 5 a day limit?

I usually hit 5 a day and then am out. Also yes, yesterday was pretty bad- but still got my 5 in too.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by I-flybynight
Unfortunately if you are out of the country, you are not eligible to fill out forms anymore.

This sucks, after all it is for an airline and they do fly internationally
I live in UK but was able to get it by putting in an american address and use a vpn. Not sure if they would accept that though..
Old Nov 7, 2014, 6:24 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Pretty sure the survey I took today for Sierra Mist TWIST soda is one I've taken before. Guess they haven't finished developing it yet.
Old Nov 21, 2014, 10:06 am
Original Poster

Completed a survey on writing instruments (50 miles) and an invite to receive a pen by mail and to do an evaluation.

Pen arrived a few days ago. It's some sort of basic felt tip pen. It also came with instructions on how to mail the pen back after the evaluation period had ended. I guess they want to see how much of the ink was used, if the felt tip gets worn out, etc.

Yeah right. I'm not keeping a two week log and mailing back anything! Pen went right into the desk drawer, the log on pen use for two weeks went into the trash.
Old Nov 21, 2014, 10:46 am

I'm back again. Now I remember why I took a break. After 6 tries this morning I finally qualified for one. Very boring. I miss the magazine ones as I had those down pat.
Got my last check for my teeth strip. Definitely going to miss that one.
Old Nov 21, 2014, 12:06 pm

i really love this site. i net so many miles just banging out my 5 a day. works awesome
Old Dec 20, 2014, 4:12 am

I finished my first survey. How long will the miles get into my UAL account?

Last edited by Earthlings; Dec 20, 2014 at 4:28 am
Old Dec 20, 2014, 4:29 am

Originally Posted by Earthlings
I finished my first survey. How long will the miles get into my UAL account? I need them in by the end of the month to keep the miles active.

Thought I had used the UAL shopping portal last month and I bought something, but the miles or any activity never showed.
Check your account. They should be there now.

You get frustration doing the surveys. Instant gratification with the points.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.