Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Amex 45K after $5k in 6 months

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2013, 9:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
Delta Amex 45K after $5k in 6 months

Just found this on creditcards.com with cardmatch. Not sure this is new, it seems to come and go. Moderator, feel free to delete/move if it is old news.

Earn up to 45,000 bonus miles toward Award Travel within the first 6 months of Cardmembership: 25K after first purchase and another 20K after $5K in purchases
Earn As You Spend: get 2X miles on Delta purchases and 1X miles for all other eligible purchases
Check Your First Bag Free: up to 9 people in your reservation can each save up to $50 on round-trip Delta flights
Premium Travel Perks: settle in sooner with Priority Boarding, and enjoy the skies with 20% off eligible in-flight purchases of meals, beverages, and movies
$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
Terms and Restrictions Apply
Old Feb 25, 2013, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP,AS MVPG,MR Platinum,HH Gold
Originally Posted by drminn
Just found this on creditcards.com with cardmatch. Not sure this is new, it seems to come and go. Moderator, feel free to delete/move if it is old news.

Earn up to 45,000 bonus miles toward Award Travel within the first 6 months of Cardmembership: 25K after first purchase and another 20K after $5K in purchases
Earn As You Spend: get 2X miles on Delta purchases and 1X miles for all other eligible purchases
Check Your First Bag Free: up to 9 people in your reservation can each save up to $50 on round-trip Delta flights
Premium Travel Perks: settle in sooner with Priority Boarding, and enjoy the skies with 20% off eligible in-flight purchases of meals, beverages, and movies
$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
Terms and Restrictions Apply
Yeah, not new, and went up on blogs a day? ago. It's been there at least since the Platinum 100K. I know, because I snagged it as a consolation prize (I'd just cancelled the Platinum a month or so prior, and still had my PRG). The 20K after $5K is just 5pts/$ including base spend and may not be worth it, but I'm not making spend on anything else so why not. The 20K first purchase posted pretty quick so that's good.
Old Feb 25, 2013, 5:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Old news so I'll close 'er down.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...onal-back.html

Last edited by philemer; Feb 25, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.