Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Old Jul 27, 2013, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pgary
Best welcome bonus is 120,000

120,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/...rect=plat32172

85,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...PremierCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

60,000 points, $50 annual fee, not waived (Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...gnatureCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else, Silver status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

30,000 points, $0 annual fee (Rewards Visa Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/credit/visaCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

85,000 points, $60 annual fee, not waived (Business Rewards Visa Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...usinessCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

For discussion of posting time on the annual 40k bonus, see this thread: CC visa annual 40,000 points bonus

US Bank Reconsideration Line: 800-947-1444
Use this phone number to check your application status as well. US Bank does not send you an approval/denial email. Many data points show 8-10 business days for decision is normal. Add another 2-3 weeks after that to receive physical card.

U.S. Bank Fraud Department - 800-260-8469. This is the number to call if your card starts getting declined when you try to make a purchase.

Why is the balance due on my business card always shown as $0?
There are TWO account numbers linked to your business card: The card itself, which shows up in the same website account as any personal cards you may have. This will always show a $0 balance due.

There is a SECOND account - labeled the "Central Bill Account" - with its own account number. You must set up a separate website account with its own username and password to access the Central Bill Account. This is the account that will actually show the balance due and let you schedule a payment. Somewhere in the paperwork you received with the card or the first paper invoice, you should be able to find the Central Bill Account's number.

Setting up separate website account for business card:

These are the instructions that US Bank emailed me:

To enroll in Online Banking for your U.S. Bank Business account, start by going to usbank.com. You do not need a Personal Identification Number (PIN) in order to enroll.

Please follow these instructions to enroll in Online Banking to view or pay your account:

1. Click on the Enroll Now link on the right side of the screen.
2. Select the Business Accounts option.
3. View the Terms and Conditions and then select Enroll Now.
4. Select I do not have a U.S. Bank small business checking or savings account.
5. Select I am an authorized officer of a U.S. Bank Business Credit Card.
6. Complete Step 2 of 2.

Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to view your business account in its entirety. When you are making a payment you will need to select the Accounts Payable account number.

Until the end of May 2015: "Bonus Award Night - Redeem Gold Points for two or more consecutive Award Nights and the last night is free. Exclusively for cardmembers.

From June 1 2015: free night after $10,000 spend in a year plus payment of annual fee. Note: can only be used in the U.S.

"New Account Bonus is not available to applicants who have had this Card or another Club Carlson credit card product within the last 12 months."

Forex fee is 3%

For complaints about the changes slated for May 2015, try twitter, Facebook, emails to corporate, letter writing, etc.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clubcarlson?fref=ts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClubCarlson

USA contact # +1 (888) 288 8889

Print Wikipost

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Old Nov 30, 2012, 11:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold,
Exclamation US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Finally arrived! Looks like there are 2 personal cards and a business card offered!

10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide

5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else

85,000 Bonus Gold Points to start - Receive 50,000 Gold Points after your first purchase.

Plus 35,000 points once you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days

Bonus Award Night - When you redeem Gold Points for 2 or more consecutive Award Nights, your last night is free. Exclusively for cardmembers!

Club Carlson Gold Status is yours after you activate and use your card

40,000 renewal bonus points each year when you renew your card

For the Rewards Visa Signature and Business Version

6/3/60,000; 25,000pts/yr upon renewal and automatic Silver with approval for lesser version.

Here is the link with more details

http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credit/welcome.do

Last edited by phdtomd; Dec 1, 2012 at 12:04 am Reason: Added more details
Old Nov 30, 2012, 11:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP
This is an amazing offer, it comes with two for one award nights (though they do cap them at 50 free nights a year), this thread will be very popular when more people are awake/not drunk.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 11:57 pm
Original Poster

I have been waiting a long time for this card, not sure if I will qualify with how picky US Bank can be.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 12:11 am

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Looks good, but after getting burned on the Olympic FlexPoints offer...
is there another lower level card US Bank could substitute with a garbage bonus?
Old Dec 1, 2012, 12:12 am

Programs: Flying and sleeping
No first year fee waiver. Meh.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 12:14 am

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Originally Posted by djrez4
Yeah, I just noticed that.... $75... Not for me...
Old Dec 1, 2012, 12:29 am

I hate annual fees as well. However, this one easily pays for itself. For $75, you get 85k points, two for one hotel stays, and gold status for as long as you have the card. They will even give you 40k points to renew. Hoping I get approved!
Old Dec 1, 2012, 12:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by djrez4
I am new but... $75 in exchange for 40,000 or a combined $150 for 125,000 pts seems fair to me. Not to mention you get a free night when redeeming 2 nights. So for $150 you can get full 3 nights ( Paris, St Maarten, Aruba ect...) and instant gold and that's "meh". Am I missing something? Not trying to be snarky, I really do appreciate anything I can learn about this new found hobby. Is the goal to drop the card after the first year? Maybe I am going about this all wrong. I have 5 cards that have a yearly fee but the price doesn't really bother me and I plan on keeping them. Is this a bad Idea?
Old Dec 1, 2012, 12:33 am

Interesting, the business version is actually the best offer of the 3. It's got the same perks as the personal Signature, but with a $60 annual fee instead of $75 (the lower level personal card has a $50 AF).

Looks to be a great offer with the exception of the extremely unfortunate financial institution with which Carlson has chosen to deal with.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 4:25 am

Curious, what's the issue with US Bank?
Old Dec 1, 2012, 4:47 am

Programs: DL GM, BA Silver, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, PC Plat, Hyatt Gold, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by glynot
Let's just say they are not as "polished" in their execution and servicing as Chase, Citi and AmEx are.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 4:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by PDXBRU33
Originally Posted by glynot
Let's just say they are not as "polished" in their execution and servicing as Chase, Citi and AmEx are.
True, but it is nice to have a card from an issuer that is not one of those three. Adding this one to my next app cycle.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 4:57 am

Programs: DL GM, BA Silver, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, PC Plat, Hyatt Gold, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by TheBOSman
True, but it is nice to have a card from an issuer that is not one of those three. Adding this one to my next app cycle.
I agree, BOSman. I have the Flex Perks for that reason. Just be aware that US Bank has a tendency to approve you for the lesser card if you apply for the Premier. This happened to me on the Flex Perks. They sent me to white card. I had luck in getting them to switch me to the correct black card I had applied for, but it took some work. I know other FTers were not so lucky.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 4:59 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, UA GS, AA EXP
It is a really nice card, especially gold membership. i enjoy club Carlson promotion this year and find they have some really good hotel.

QUOTE=phdtomd;19775652]Finally arrived! Looks like there are 2 personal cards and a business card offered!

10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide

5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else

85,000 Bonus Gold Points to start - Receive 50,000 Gold Points after your first purchase.

Plus 35,000 points once you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days

Bonus Award Night - When you redeem Gold Points for 2 or more consecutive Award Nights, your last night is free. Exclusively for cardmembers!

Club Carlson Gold Status is yours after you activate and use your card

40,000 renewal bonus points each year when you renew your card

For the Rewards Visa Signature and Business Version

6/3/60,000; 25,000pts/yr upon renewal and automatic Silver with approval for lesser version.

Here is the link with more details

http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credit/welcome.do[/QUOTE]
Old Dec 1, 2012, 5:32 am
inY

Approved for the Premier version. No apps in past 6 months.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.