Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Annual Lounge Memberships other than NA?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2012, 7:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott

Don't know where this belongs. I also searched most of the day and did not find what I was looking for.

What other airlines offer a Annual Lounge Membership that you can just buy other than the US and Canada ones? If you know of any, please post a link. I thought BA did, but I can't find where you can purchase it.
Old Sep 27, 2012, 7:41 pm

You could try Priority Pass. They have a lot of lounges outside of the US.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 12:44 am

I can think of the two ways I get lounge access. First is SkyGuide Executive Privilege Club and the Lounge Club. Both give you access to clubs far cheaper than paying outright. The wife and I just visited the Luxx Lounge in FRA for free. After that it is $27 entry. But I probably will not use it much because I paid the approx $33 for 12 lounge entries a year through the SkyGuide Club. All I have to do is pay the entry fee with my Amex and they refund the fee back. I am not sure if they still have the sign on deal but you should check it out. It was $3 to join and then about $29 for the year. I think after that it cost $59 for the year but well worth the money.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 7:33 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
..I thought BA did, but I can't find where you can purchase it.
While a few underutilized BA lounges participate in Priority Pass most of their lounges do not offer paid entrance. They don't sell memberships or day passes. In the USA airline lounges are membership clubs, but in Europe they are offered as a perq for premium cabin and high status passengers.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 7:36 am

Location: Born and raised in South Carolina, now in New York City.
If you're going to buy more than one airline's pass you might want to consider an Amex Platinum card:

https://www295.americanexpress.com/c...rityPassSelect
Old Sep 28, 2012, 7:40 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by saranyc
If you're going to buy more than one airline's pass ...
American Express Platinum is good for USA-based airlines (AA, DL, US), and also provides a Priority Pass membership, but EasternTraveler is specifically looking for access to lounges operated by carriers based outside the USA. Priority Pass doesn't provide much in that category.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.