Reload this Page >

FREE : 250 AA MILES FOR JOINING eRewards

Old Aug 18, 2012, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AP, UA, AA

Earn 250 AA miles for enrolling in eRewards and taking ONE survey
Go to the AA Advantage site and clicked on show all partners.
Scroll down to SPECIALTY and click onto eRewards.
Must take one survey within 3 months of enrolling to earn the 250 miles.
Easy way to keep your AA acount active, if your miles are expiring.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 5:50 pm

Programs: AA, BA, CX, DL, EK, F9, GA, HA, IB, JL, KE, LH, MH, NH, OS, PG, QR, RJ, SA, TG, UA, VN, WN, ZH
Direct link http://www.e-rewards.com/Enroll.do?IC=cp8zojsy8a0
Old Aug 18, 2012, 6:44 pm

Programs: SPG, HHonors
Here's the link on the AA site:

http://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/ea.../e-Rewards.jsp

Once you click through there to the e-rewards site, you'll select your country ("US and CA only at this time") and language. The next page will ask for your AA account number and other info. Once you confirm your account (via email to you) it lets you take a survey about flying.

For good measure I took a couple surveys that took a minute and then switched my email address to a 10minutemail address to avoid spam in the future (you should probably do this from the beginning and write down the email address to avoid spam. That way you can avoid spam, but still log into the e-rewards account if you want to do so).

We'll see if I get credited my 250 miles ever!
Old Aug 18, 2012, 8:13 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

My AA was credited within the week when I did this
Old Aug 18, 2012, 8:24 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Before people start asking a lot of questions, FTers have a wealth of experience with e-Rewards.

Please see: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...er-thread.html
Old Aug 18, 2012, 9:21 pm

Programs: Turkish Elite, AA Platinum, Royal Orchid Plus Silver
Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
Before people start asking a lot of questions, FTers have a wealth of experience with e-Rewards.

Please see: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...er-thread.html
Before I wade through this megathread dating back to 2004 in an effort to secure 250 AA miles, would someone answer these three questions:
1. Is it allowed to have erewards accounts for more than one reward partner?
2. If not, is there any way around this without losing my accumulated currency?
3. Is US Airways no longer a partner? I don't see them on the list of partners.
Thanks
Old Aug 19, 2012, 4:46 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by larrythai
Before I wade through this megathread dating back to 2004 in an effort to secure 250 AA miles, would someone answer these three questions:
1. Is it allowed to have erewards accounts for more than one reward partner?
2. If not, is there any way around this without losing my accumulated currency?
Both answers are "NO", if you play by the rules. There are some people who publicly admitted they game the system in the above referenced e-Rewards master thread over SPAM Forum though.

Per e-Rewards Member Agreement:

If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth below, you may not use the e-Rewards Program.

Section 1) Eligibility
a.....
b. The e-Rewards Program is limited to one (1) account per individual, even if the individual has multiple e-mail addresses. <snip>

Section 2) Member Registration Obligations
a. .... If Member provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, e-Rewards may suspend or, in the event of a material breach of this Member Agreement, terminate Member's account immediately and may refuse Member all current or future use of the e-Rewards Program.
Old Aug 19, 2012, 6:07 am

Thanks for the tip on getting an e-rewards account through AA. Have been looking for a way to get my wife enrolled in e-rewards but, until now, wasn't able to. NEXT QUESTION: her e-rewards account has limited redemption choices, particularly on airlines - only AA and American Eagle. Any way to open up her account to other frequent flyer programs like Rapid Rewards? Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 19, 2012, 11:20 am

Programs: UA Silver/Marriott Gold/Hilton Gold
Is there anyway to sign up for an account that allows transfers to US Airways (for the GS)? I accidentally signed up under Air Tran a while back, but I was hoping I could at least get my fiance and family signed up for one that can transfer to US Airways.
Old Aug 19, 2012, 4:12 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Sigh. People really aren't willing to read through the exisiting thread?

Originally Posted by traplake
NEXT QUESTION: her e-rewards account has limited redemption choices, particularly on airlines - only AA and American Eagle. Any way to open up her account to other frequent flyer programs like Rapid Rewards?
If you sign up through an airline's invitation, you can only redeem for that airline.

Close the account and sign up again.

Originally Posted by Majikow
Is there anyway to sign up for an account that allows transfers to US Airways (for the GS)? I accidentally signed up under Air Tran a while back, but I was hoping I could at least get my fiance and family signed up for one that can transfer to US Airways.
Find a referral link from that airline. Periodically they will send out targeted links. Check your spam folder.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.