Reload this Page >

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2015, 1:24 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by benberg2013
AA with payment
AAs current status challenge program ended sept 23 from what I understand a different program might come back later?
Old Oct 3, 2015, 4:01 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by kauppias
AAs current status challenge program ended sept 23 from what I understand a different program might come back later?
Edit: I guess the challenge is still available but the end date is set at Dec 23rd.
Old Oct 3, 2015, 6:43 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by cblaisd
Sent my request to my match United Premier Gold on Thursday; just got the the email saying my status is now Gold.

But I note on the website that the print card option still comes up with a plain blue card, and nowhere in my account can I find how long the status lasts.
Mine turned Gold after about three days.

Any idea how long it takes for the physical card to arrive?
Old Oct 4, 2015, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by loyaltypointschaser
Judging from Status match.com it looks like some have now also got denied with TK status...

I sent my request a week ago with my AZ status, haven't heard anything yet, but I guess I will eventually get 'not in their region' reply.
*Better off matching to TK* (not matching tk to copa)
Old Oct 5, 2015, 5:38 am

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
Any airlines that might status match DL Diamond currently? I will be losing my status and interested in getting something out of it. Preferrably an airline that services Australia. Thanks
Old Oct 5, 2015, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by CPMaverick
Any airlines that might status match DL Diamond currently? I will be losing my status and interested in getting something out of it. Preferrably an airline that services Australia. Thanks
Copa, Avianca Brazil, Air Berlin ............ to name at least a few.
Old Oct 5, 2015, 6:39 am

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by flashware
Not sure they serve Australia though...
Old Oct 5, 2015, 6:46 am

Originally Posted by bodory
Not sure they serve Australia though...
Depends on how you view the question I suppose. I view it as the first two are Star Alliance, which is served by United and Singapore to Aus. The latter being Oneworld which is served by Qantas and BA to Aus.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 12:15 am

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
Thanks. An interesting trio! Doubt I will be on their metal anytime soon, but I will look into what status with these airlines might offer. I have some Air NZ flights coming up, and Star Alliance Gold would be handy.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 1:38 am

Copa deal seems very restricted since some days now.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 1:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
AB requires German address.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 2:26 am

Originally Posted by bodory
Copa deal seems very restricted since some days now.
Copa did not even bother responding to the email sent by the Mrs so either they are inundated with emails or dont care
Old Oct 8, 2015, 2:50 am
Suspended

I have platinum status with United till Dec 2016, I probably will reduce my flying activities for year 2016, thus will lose my status with United.

I was wondering, when will be the good time for me to request for status match to Turkish Airlines so I can maintain a *A gold status ?
Old Oct 8, 2015, 2:53 am

Originally Posted by dehetoxic
I have platinum status with United till Dec 2016, I probably will reduce my flying activities for year 2016, thus will lose my status with United.

I was wondering, when will be the good time for me to request for status match to Turkish Airlines so I can maintain a *A gold status ?
The sooner the better : no one knows when TK will stop matching.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 7:55 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HH Diamond
Hi

I'm a bit new to this status match stuff, but have successfully matched Cathay Gold to Gulf Air and then Gulf Air to Etihad Gold.

As the Cathay Gold has expired im trying to get back to One World. I see AB have a match but only if you live in Germany.

Is there any other OW that might match, or any other airlines currently matching that are worth doing? I don't have a Star Alliance yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.