Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2014, 8:04 pm

Patience...

Originally Posted by sleeplessinNL
could you please pm me too. thanks in advance.
Patience boys and girls, it took over 3 months for my friend's account to be updated and my friend checked online every other day after 2 weeks ;-). Of course no email from them.
Old Jul 26, 2014, 11:39 am

First applied to TPECCDFP at china-airlines.com and then sent the same email to ndfp at china-airlines.com.
Old Jul 26, 2014, 1:22 pm

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Just saw this on a blog. Etihad has an offer of a match to Gold for anyone with an Australian address. Offer expires 29 July so you have to hurry. See here for details: http://www.etihadguest.com/en/gold-tier-match/
Old Jul 26, 2014, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by Richard1148
Just saw this on a blog. Etihad has an offer of a match to Gold for anyone with an Australian address. Offer expires 29 July so you have to hurry. See here for details: http://www.etihadguest.com/en/gold-tier-match/
Hmmm Terms & Conditions state below, anyone tried this without fulfilling this requirement?

Documents that prove that you have travelled in Business or First class to Europe or the Middle East at least twice in the past 12 months*. This can include ticket copies, boarding cards or loyalty program statements
Old Jul 27, 2014, 5:16 am

Page not found
Old Jul 27, 2014, 7:30 am
Suspended

Programs: PC Plat, HH Gold, FB Gold, BA Gold
http://www.etihadguest.com/en/promot...ld-tier-match/
Old Jul 27, 2014, 7:31 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by mlqsko
I got my China EMERALD card 2 days ago Thanks KATERGOO!
How long it takes to get approbed? I sent email on 2Jul, still no luck ;(
Old Jul 27, 2014, 7:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
I wouldn't get too excited about this one. I have EY Gold and it is pretty close to useless, IMO/IME.
Old Jul 27, 2014, 11:01 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by SFO777
I wouldn't get too excited about this one. I have EY Gold and it is pretty close to useless, IMO/IME.
Agreed. I didn't see any benefit to me for it, but thought that someone might find it useful. Also, I'm not sure why the link changed. It worked originally.
Old Jul 27, 2014, 7:02 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Agreed. I didn't see any benefit to me for it, but thought that someone might find it useful. Also, I'm not sure why the link changed. It worked originally.
It's working now.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 4:39 am

Programs: AF/KLM FB Plat, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by mlqsko
I never got a response from either of the two email I used. PM sent.
could you please PM me? thanks in advanced
Old Jul 28, 2014, 5:55 am

Oneworld status

I am star gold with Air India and EY gold. Any body knows how I can get status in Oneworld?
Old Jul 28, 2014, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by vikasr
I am star gold with Air India and EY gold. Any body knows how I can get status in Oneworld?
You can't. You can get a status challenge for AA.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 12:23 pm

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
This question might have been asked before, so, I apologize: Is it better to match DL gold to TK elite or A3 gold? Looks like A3 gold will be the easiest to retain, right?

I asked a couple of questions earlier on how to match it to TK elite. I was about to do that, then, I thought of A3, as it is easier to retain (correct me if I am wrong, but we need only 16000 miles for gold, right?).

Also, if anybody has the experience of status matching it to A3, can you please state on how you went about doing it, viz. email, online form, etc.? Thanks.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by AvidFlyer1990
This question might have been asked before, so, I apologize: Is it better to match DL gold to TK elite or A3 gold? Looks like A3 gold will be the easiest to retain, right?

I asked a couple of questions earlier on how to match it to TK elite. I was about to do that, then, I thought of A3, as it is easier to retain (correct me if I am wrong, but we need only 16000 miles for gold, right?).

Also, if anybody has the experience of status matching it to A3, can you please state on how you went about doing it, viz. email, online form, etc.? Thanks.
I'm not sure A3 match. You could match to TK then use the TK status for lounge access etc. while doing the requisite 20k miles on *A to then earn your 'easy' status with A3 ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.