Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Now 50K] 60k points, no fee 1st yr, Chase Ink Bold Business Card

Old Apr 3, 2012, 6:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: aa

I know some people have received targeted offers for more points but this is a public one
Application page with bonus details

60k bonus points after spending $5k within 3 months.
5 points/$ for everyday business spending
$95 annual fee waived for the first year.

Offer details:
60,000 Bonus Points
To qualify and receive your bonus, you must make purchases totaling $5,000 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. Purchases do not include using your account for balance transfers or cash advances, or using any checks that access your account. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.

Earn Points
You will earn 1 base point for each $1 of net purchases. You will earn an additional 1 point for each $1 of airfare and hotel net purchases made online through the program booking tool. You will also earn an additional 1 point for each $1 of net purchases made at merchants that classify their merchant location for Visa/MasterCard in any of the following categories: gas stations, hotels and motels. You will earn an additional 4 points for each $1 of net purchases made at merchants that classify their merchant location for Visa/MasterCard in any of the following categories: wireless/telecommunications services (excluding equipment such as phones and fax machines), cable and satellite television and radio services, office supply stores and wholesale distributors of office supplies. We do not determine whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions as being made at locations in each particular category. However, we do reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for the additional points on category purchases. Purchases not eligible to receive the additional points on category purchases include, but are not limited to, purchases made at superstores, warehouse clubs, discount stores, and their affiliates. Online and catalog purchases are not eligible to receive the additional points on category purchases unless the merchants have correctly identified and billed the transactions. You do not earn points on cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, overdraft advances, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind. Maximum point accumulation on net purchases earning an additional 4 points on category purchases is 200,000 points annually, which equates to $50,000 in net purchases. Maximum point accumulation on net purchases earning an additional 1 point on category purchases is 50,000 points annually, which equates to $50,000 in net purchases. There is no maximum number of points that can be earned on net purchases earning 1 base point, or the additional 1 point earned on airfare and hotel net purchases made online through the program booking tool. Bonus/Promotional offers may have a maximum accumulation. A service fee of up to $20 per ticket may be charged for the use of our toll-free number to book or change airline itineraries. Redemptions made online do not have a service fee. See Rewards Program Rules and Regulations which will be mailed after your account is established.

No Annual Fee in the First Year
Please see Pricing & Terms for complete details about rates, fees, and other costs.

Last edited by sun_aa; Apr 3, 2012 at 6:39 pm
Old Apr 3, 2012, 6:32 pm

Great find..............thanks
Old Apr 3, 2012, 6:35 pm

Originally Posted by sun_aa
I know some people have received targeted offers for more points but this is a public one
Application page with bonus details

60k bonus points after spending $5k within 3 months.
5 points/$ for everyday business spending
$95 annual fee waived for the first year.

Offer details:
I have got the SAP card Dec.11. Wonder if it is possible to get this one approved. Anyone has the experience? Thanks.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 6:36 pm

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Gold
Are there certain categories which qualify as 'business spending'?
Old Apr 3, 2012, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tyfabes
Are there certain categories which qualify as 'business spending'?
I highlighted them in my post.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 6:50 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
I have been kind of waiting for this.
Have Sapphire and United consumer cards,
but applied anyway, as I have a decades-long business.

No instant approval, so will have to wait for answer.
Good deal if it goes, and Chase will get my business business.
Thanks OP !

Last edited by MrHalliday; Apr 3, 2012 at 8:19 pm
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:01 pm

Great find thanks! I got the "old" Ink Bold and I just called again to make sure that I can't convert it to the "new" Ink Bold (boo-hoo), so I guess I'll have to apply for this one again!
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:08 pm

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by sun_aa
I highlighted them in my post.
Sorry, skimmed over this in your post. Thanks for point it out!
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:11 pm

What's the policy on applying for 2 of these cards? I have 2 separate businesses with separate tax id #'s. What airlines are you able to transfer these these points to? Or the best use of these points?
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:22 pm

Wow great find!
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:24 pm

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
nice one
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:25 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Has anyone had any luck applying for 2 cards with Chase on the same day in order to avoid 2 inquiries? I was thinking about applying for 1 business card and 1 personal card. I'm sure it's likely to involve Reconsideration but does Chase have any policy or restrictions on applying for 2 cards within a given time frame?
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
Has anyone had any luck applying for 2 cards with Chase on the same day in order to avoid 2 inquiries? I was thinking about applying for 1 business card and 1 personal card. I'm sure it's likely to involve Reconsideration but does Chase have any policy or restrictions on applying for 2 cards within a given time frame?
The only restriction is that you won't be instantly approved if you have 2 applications within 30(?) days. A call to the reconsideration dept should get you approved for sure if you have a credit card to trade.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:41 pm

Awesome find. How did you do that? Are you a magician?

Definitely a great deal but the $5k would be hard to complete for me. I would need more points to take on that risk....or just more hours convincing myself $5k wouldn't be thaaaaaaat hard. Right?
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:42 pm

Programs: AA, BA, UA, Spirit, Delta, PC Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold
It is a great deal, but I don't see a bonus mention anywhere. Have they changed the landing page?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.