[Targeted] 2 AMEX Offers - 75k PRG and 72.5k Delta Gold

Subscribe
I just got these two offers, the bonus ID on the PRG is 6939. Is the Delta Gold a can't miss offer? I mainly fly on SWA and AA, but 72.5k miles seems pretty good. Hopefully a new round of higher targeted offers signals some better public ones ahead. (wishful thinking)
Quote: I just got these two offers, the bonus ID on the PRG is 6939. Is the Delta Gold a can't miss offer? I mainly fly on SWA and AA, but 72.5k miles seems pretty good. Hopefully a new round of higher targeted offers signals some better public ones ahead. (wishful thinking)
Have a link ?
that's pretty good for the delta, id jump on that.
Wow, 72.5k miles for the Delta Gold? What are the terms? Minimum spending or is annual fee NOT waived? I currently am in the middle of satisfying my min $3,000 3 month spending for a much lower 45k miles. Why were you targeted do you think?
This seems like one of highest if not the highest Delta offers that I can remember seeing. I would snatch that up in an instant.
Both links were through "my special offers" page on amex. I was wondering why as well, I have multiple chase cards that I have been running all of my expenses through, maybe they want to get into my rotation. I've noticed them softing my credit report 2 or 3 times a month for the last few months. I currently do not have an amex card as I was holding out for a 75k or 100k offer, missed out on last years offers. My other theory is just dumb luck. I'm leaning towards the latter.

The terms on the PRG 75k after 1k spend. The Delta terms are 25k after first spend, 50k after 10k spend in 6 months, no annual fee first year, then 2.5k for an additional user. I got offered a 52.5k Delta last month, didn't take the offer obviously.
Quote: Both links were through "my special offers" page on amex. I was wondering why as well, I have multiple chase cards that I have been running all of my expenses through, maybe they want to get into my rotation. I've noticed them softing my credit report 2 or 3 times a month for the last few months. I currently do not have an amex card as I was holding out for a 75k or 100k offer, missed out on last years offers. My other theory is just dumb luck. I'm leaning towards the latter.

The terms on the PRG 75k after 1k spend. The Delta terms are 25k after first spend, 50k after 10k spend in 6 months, no annual fee first year, then 2.5k for an additional user. I got offered a 52.5k Delta last month, didn't take the offer obviously.
not wanting to get too far off topic, but where can you see this?
Where is the link to the "My Special Offers" page? Is it on the Account Home page?
Quote: The Delta terms are 25k after first spend, 50k after 10k spend in 6 months, no annual fee first year, then 2.5k for an additional user.
That would make it 77.5k rather than 72.5k--even sweeter. Sounds like a good offer if you can meet the high spend requirement.

Where did you find the "My Special Offers" page?
How is it that I get enough targeted CC offers in the mail to paper the Taj Mahal, yet NONE of them is ever for Delta... They must only target frequent Delta flyers?
I'm sorry I completely missed that, on their site it says earn up to 72.5k but it sure looks like 77.5k is the real number. I looked at the terms again:

25,000 bonus miles will be awarded after your first purchase on the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card. Please allow 2-4 weeks after your first purchase for the bonus miles to appear in your Delta SkyMiles account. First purchase offer expires one year from the time of Card account opening. You may be permitted to have more than one Delta SkyMiles Credit Card account; however, you are eligible to receive welcome bonus miles for only one Card account. Offer not available to existing Delta SkyMiles Credit Cardmembers upgrading to another Delta SkyMiles Credit Card. $10,000 or more in qualifying purchases on the Card must be completed within 6 months to be awarded the 50,000 bonus miles. The 6-month period is evaluated from the date the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card is issued to the date ending 6 months thereafter. Miles will be credited to your account 2 to 4 weeks after you reach the spend threshold. 2,500 bonus miles will be awarded to your Delta SkyMiles account for each approved Additional Card submitted with this application, up to a maximum of 2,500 bonus miles. Bonus miles will be posted to your account 2-4 weeks after each Card application is approved.

As far as the "special offers" tab, go to view all cards, then at the top there is a tab for "view your special offers" (this is for non card members). That's where I always check to see if I'm targeted for anything. Here's a link I found: https://www304.americanexpress.com/s..._tile_ultimate

I don't know why they targeted me with a Delta card, the last time I flew Delta was probably 10 years ago. I'll quickly change that with 77.5k miles!
Can't see the "view your special offers" anywhere. If you are a current card member of any AMEX you don't have that tab??

As far as the "special offers" tab, go to view all cards, then at the top there is a tab for "view your special offers" (this is for non card members). That's where I always check to see if I'm targeted for anything. Here's a link I found: https://www304.americanexpress.com/s..._tile_ultimate

I don't know why they targeted me with a Delta card, the last time I flew Delta was probably 10 years ago. I'll quickly change that with 77.5k miles! [/QUOTE]
Quote: Can't see the "view your special offers" anywhere. If you are a current card member of any AMEX you don't have that tab??
When you click on that link there should be two boxes, one for non card members and one for current card members where you log in. Are you signed out of your account before you click on the link?
What's the current wisdom on churning these Delta Amex cards? Has anyone pulled it off, and if so, after how long?
Both sound pretty sweet, I would def apply for both. Even with more limited airline transfer partners, 75K can take you a long way on BA or Hawaiian.