Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

4,500 free club carslon points for new members+a free desert or almost a free burger

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

4,500 free club carslon points for new members+a free desert or almost a free burger

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2011, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

Strange grouping of loyalty programs. Join both TGI Friday's give me more stripes and Club Carlson and get a "starter" balance in each.

Who knows if this is targeted, but I doubt it. My guess is they targeted my frequent stripe earning in cities across the country.

Murphy's law... I joined a few days ago for their promo.

If a mod can fix my sorry excuse for a type-o laden topic, I'd appreciate it.

1)
Join TGI Friday's "give me more stripes":
https://www.tgifridays.com/gmms/givememorestripes.aspx
Write down your stripes #

2)
Join Club Carlson via this link:
https://clubcarlson.vts0.com/stripes2011/

Join Club Carlsonsm and earn 50 stripes credits and 4,500 bonus Gold Points®.

Join Club Carlsonsm, the global rewards program from Carlson Hotels, and earn 50 stripes credits and 4,500 bonus Gold Points. Since award nights start at only 9,000 points, you'll be well on your way to a free award stay.

Club Carlson offers a collection of superior benefits and privileges at any of our more than 1,000 participating hotels worldwide, including:

Free award nights starting at only 9,000 points at Carlson hotels, including Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By Carlson®, Park Inn by Radisson, and Park Plaza®.
No blackout dates for award nights on standard rooms.
Free Internet at Radisson® hotels worldwide and Carlson hotels in North America
First-class redemption options starting at only 6,500 points, such as Visa® Prepaid cards and gift cards from 20 first-class retailers, including Amazon.com®, Target® and iTunes.
And more.

Enroll today.
Terms & Conditions
To qualify for 4,500 bonus Gold Points and 50 stripes credits, you must join Club Carlson by December 18, 2011, on this page using the email address to which this offer was sent. Offer only valid for new members without an existing Club Carlson account. Points and stripes credits will be posted to the members account 6-8 weeks after enrollment. By enrolling in Club Carlson and participating in this offer, you agree to the Club Carlson program terms and conditions. Offer is valid only to the recipient, is non-transferable, may not be sold, and is subject to change or termination without notice.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 5:13 pm

Programs: OnePass, MilesPlus, AAdvantage, SkyMiles (unfortunately), PC Plat, HH Silver, Marriott Aluminium
Originally Posted by johndoe123
Terms & Conditions
To qualify for 4,500 bonus Gold Points and 50 stripes credits, you must join Club Carlson by December 18, 2011, on this page using the email address to which this offer was sent. Offer only valid for new members without an existing Club Carlson account. Points and stripes credits will be posted to the members account 6-8 weeks after enrollment. By enrolling in Club Carlson and participating in this offer, you agree to the Club Carlson program terms and conditions. Offer is valid only to the recipient, is non-transferable, may not be sold, and is subject to change or termination without notice.
Targeted. But that doesn't necessarily mean it's enforced...
Old Nov 16, 2011, 9:37 pm

Programs: aa
Would be useful for next year's grand slam if its indeed not enforced. OP, did points post immediately into your account?
Old Nov 16, 2011, 11:00 pm

Programs: AA, BA, UA, Spirit, Delta, PC Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold
Thanks OP, quick and painless. Hopefully it'll all work out.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 11:36 pm

Thanks OP, one thing I'm planning to do this year is boost my hotel points totals for transfers for next year's GS. This should get me halfway there for CC, the rest I can do with erewards.

Print the confirmation page, it says you will receive the miles once you sign up, will take 6-8 weeks. But it also gives you a confirmation number.
Old Nov 17, 2011, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by johndoe123
Strange grouping of loyalty programs.
Actually, not all that strange - as Carlson (restaurants) owned TGIFridays up until a couple of years ago. In fact, the Fridays Goldpoints program allowed one to earn points at Fridays and redeem at Carlson hotels (or transfer to certain airlines like AA).

What's strange is that they're together again, at least in some way I guess.
Old Nov 17, 2011, 9:48 am

Strange... I haven't received an email with a membership number or anything. Also unable to log in today, or reset password. Might mean they're reviewing accounts first.
Old Nov 17, 2011, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
It let me create the account. No word on whether it will give me the bonus miles, though.

Mike
Old Nov 17, 2011, 2:29 pm
Used to be 'slotownmomma'

Programs: Too many to list!
Bummer I didn't know about this one before I opened a Club Carlson account for the Radission 50k - 1 night stay promo.
Oh well, I registered anyway. It let me create a duplicate Club Carlson account. So I'll see if I can have the accounts merge after the bonuses hit. Worth a shot!
If you are in the same boat. Give it a try!
Old Nov 17, 2011, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Hmmm, the offer I got last week was 100/1000.

Join Give Me More Stripes® V.I.P. Membership program by December 18, 2011, and earn 1,000 bonus Gold Points® and 100 bonus stripes credits, redeemable toward delicious rewards and a free appetizer or dessert (when you sign up).
Old Nov 17, 2011, 5:09 pm

Has anyone done this and actually recieved a membership number? I did it twice, and didn't get a membership number, so I cant sign up for the 50 deal.
Old Nov 17, 2011, 5:14 pm
Used to be 'slotownmomma'

Programs: Too many to list!
Did it a few hours ago and no membership # either. Maybe a really delayed email will show up
Old Nov 18, 2011, 10:11 pm

Received info for TGIF but nothing about membership with Club Carlson. Geez, I wonder if the link was specific for OP only
Old Nov 18, 2011, 10:20 pm

I got the email, signed up, received the confirmation with my TGIwhatever stripes account and coupons, but haven't seen the 1K Club Carlson yet. It's been about a week.
Old Nov 18, 2011, 11:12 pm

Programs: QFF, Krisflyer, US Air DM, VelocityRewards, Hertz Gold, Hilton Gold, Accor Plat
I got the code immediately, if you hit the print option it's shown there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.