Old Aug 14, 2011, 7:16 pm

Programs: Skyteam
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Is this still working?
MOre work than payoff.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 9:28 pm

Item pulled from site?
Old Aug 14, 2011, 11:43 pm

All Verizon items seem to be gone now; I guess I waited too long...
Old Aug 15, 2011, 6:02 am

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
Do u need to have a contract with verizon to get these 2300 miles for a charger? Thanks
Old Aug 15, 2011, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by ambrogz
Do u need to have a contract with verizon to get these 2300 miles for a charger? Thanks
As noted on the SkyMiles Shopping site, and in this thread, Verizon is not offering 2300 miles for a charger. That being said, you do not need a Verizon contract to purchase the charger.
Old Aug 17, 2011, 9:55 am

Who do I consult with to ensure I receive my miles?
Old Aug 17, 2011, 6:32 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
I have let the two from PC shopping
and one from DL shopping
go back refused when delivery attempted today.

Just too much trouble
to think about fighting for skypesos or PC points..
Old Aug 18, 2011, 1:56 am

Originally Posted by factory81
Who do I consult with to ensure I receive my miles?
The information is in the SkyMilesShopping.com FAQ.
Old Aug 20, 2011, 6:20 am

Originally Posted by starflyer
The information is in the SkyMilesShopping.com FAQ.

I am not interested in the FAQ stating the policy. I am interested in hearing details about how Cartera/Delta/Verizon is handling this.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 4:27 pm

The FAQ basically says to wait lots of weeks. Is that what most of you are patiently gonna do -- or do you plan to ask sometime soon for confirmation?
Old Aug 22, 2011, 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by factory81
I am not interested in the FAQ stating the policy. I am interested in hearing details about how Cartera/Delta/Verizon is handling this.
The FAQ provides contact information and what to do if miles haven't posted. You're not required to read the Q&As about policy that you're not interested.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 12:19 am

Just hope I'm not the only one keeping this 2,300 SM promise on my radar, since we'll soon need to ask the merchant to hand these over. Patience, I know. Curious if you've still got it in mind at least. Not worth the biggest battle in the world but an inquiry, definitely.
Old Sep 6, 2011, 10:41 am

Originally Posted by NewArrival
Just hope I'm not the only one keeping this 2,300 SM promise on my radar, since we'll soon need to ask the merchant to hand these over. Patience, I know. Curious if you've still got it in mind at least. Not worth the biggest battle in the world but an inquiry, definitely.
Just an update for anyone who followed this. Got a reply to my inquiry: "We will automatically post 500 bonus miles to your Delta SkyMiles account within the next 10 business days." Good enough for me, but understand if others pursue more. It was a non-mistake looking offer in terms of only offering 2300 miles but the terms were more clearly displayed.
Old Sep 6, 2011, 12:10 pm

Programs: AGR Starwood Whoever I can get points with :D
Originally Posted by Yinzer
Just an update for anyone who followed this. Got a reply to my inquiry: "We will automatically post 500 bonus miles to your Delta SkyMiles account within the next 10 business days." Good enough for me, but understand if others pursue more. It was a non-mistake looking offer in terms of only offering 2300 miles but the terms were more clearly displayed.
Who did you inquire with? Were you charged for the item?
Old Sep 6, 2011, 12:36 pm

re:

Originally Posted by MJLouise
Who did you inquire with? Were you charged for the item?
Sorry for the lack of detail. Below is the complete communication. I proactively inquired regarding the Delta and PC purchases. For Delta, my reply came from [email protected] Basically, I'd just said that I'd made these purchases, had heard from others that they may have been in error, was wondering whether the visual offer would be honored, and whether I needed to do anything else to expediate the process. Honestly, the reply is pretty straight up and addresses the fact that the offer in this case very much may have enticed accessory purchases and was not an obvious error.

-----
"Recently certain Verizon Wireless accessories were displaying on the Delta SkyMiles? Shopping Mall with an incorrect offer of 2,300 Delta Skymiles. This was the result of a Cartera Commerce, Inc. system error. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and would like to remedy the situation.

While the offer featured on the Delta SkyMiles Shopping Mall gave a visual indication that online purchases of certain Verizon Wireless accessories would award 2,300 miles, this clearly was a mistake given the price of the item and the terms of the mileage offer limiting miles earning to the purchase of new wireless service plans. Verizon?s Terms and Conditions for the offer clearly state that miles can only be earned on new wireless service plans, and not for accessories purchases. The specific Terms & Conditions language ? which was available on the offer details page ? is as follows:

?Reward eligible for reward plans only (new service, family share, add a line, upgrade and prepay). Reward is not eligible on accessories.?

In addition, the Terms and Conditions for the Delta SkyMiles Shopping Mall, which apply to all purchases, also state that the conditions and restrictions imposed by the merchant define the requirements for a qualifying purchase, control your eligibility for miles and limit liability for inaccuracies on the Delta SkyMiles Shopping Mall.

While each of these Terms & Conditions relieve Cartera from an obligation to award miles for any accessory purchases which were incorrectly displayed as including a miles offer, we nevertheless realize this error was an inconvenience to you and may have encouraged you to buy an accessory you did not need or intend to keep. For your inconvenience, we therefore would like to offer you the following one time courtesy bonus:

?We will automatically post 500 bonus miles to your Delta SkyMiles account within the next 10 business days.

In addition to the bonus miles, we would like to make it as easy as possible for you to return the Verizon Wireless accessory if it was not a product you intended to use or keep. To return the accessory, please send a copy of your receipt and the accessory to: Cartera Commerce, Inc., One Cranberry Hill, Lexington, MA 02421, Attn: Delta SkyMiles Customer Support. Please note that even if you decide to return the accessory, you are still eligible for the one time courtesy bonus miles described above.

If you have any additional questions about this matter, please contact us. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to your continued use of the Delta SkyMiles Shopping Mall to maximize your mileage earning."

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.