FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   MilesBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz-370/)
-   -   Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1239119-audience-rewards-trivia-questions-answers-starwood-delta-u-s-air.html)

pgary Jul 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

You can earn miles or points for U.S. Air, Delta for answering trivia questions from Audience Rewards. [B]Two miles or points each - and occasionally 20, for five or so questions, which change irregularly.

You may participate in all of the programs, as the questions are different for each. Just use a different email address for each.

My new research assistant, Kelly Posey, intends to promptly provide me with the answers to all of the questions as soon as they are updated. I will post them on my website below on the Buying Stuff page in the Other Shopping Loyalty Programs > Performing Arts section. I will then post on my What's New page that I have done this. Simply subscribe to the service mentioned on that page that notifies you of any new post to that page (something all serious miles collectors should do anyway) to promptly have access to the answers.

I will be putting this notice on many different forums. I am unable to take the time to post the answers on all of those forums. But please feel free to use, or even copy and paste, the information on my website here.

U.S. Airways trivia questions.
Answers as of July 19, 2011
1. D.C.
2. Making Good
3. 2
4. Green
5. American Idiot
6. Chicago
Delta Airlines trivia questions
1. 182
2. Book of Mormon
3. Shiz
4. Born Yesterday and How to Succeed…
5. Richard Rogers
Starwood trivia questions
1. Les Mis original
2. Urinetown
3. Palace
4. Heather Headley
5. True
6. Women on the Verge (This is a 20 point question. Some are not seeing it. I don't know why.)

Some people are unable to see the 20 point or miles questions. I could see the Starwood one (but can't now), but not the Delta one, for example.

If you see a question not answered on my website, please let me know. If you don't know the answer, I will forward the question to my researcher.

One of my readers noticed that there is a pattern to the URL's for each question. Perhaps futzing with those URL's would get us direct access to the 20 mile/point question. Or perhaps those who see it can post its URL here to see if that works.

AlohaDaveKennedy Jul 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Open barrel, insert gun, hear quack, shoot!:p

IkeEsq Jul 20, 2011 7:51 pm

As an added incentive, there is a 100K SPG giveaway for registering your SPG number with AudienceRewards by August 28, 2011 - https://www.audiencerewards.com/spgo...TOKEN=99329252 If you are already registered, you can just put in your info, it will see that you are registered, and request that you login.

saacman5033 Jul 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by IkeEsq (Post 16767156)
As an added incentive, there is a 100K SPG giveaway for registering your SPG number with AudienceRewards by August 28, 2011 - https://www.audiencerewards.com/spgo...TOKEN=99329252 If you are already registered, you can just put in your info, it will see that you are registered, and request that you login.

Thanks!

LBJFlight23 Jul 21, 2011 8:56 am

how do you link these up and get the miles in your account?

pgary Jul 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by LBJFlight23 (Post 16769728)
how do you link these up and get the miles in your account?

Click on each of my links for the questions. Answer the first question. You will see a pop up screen that asks you to register. Be sure to use a different email address for each account, and be sure to record your Audience Rewards account number for easier access to credit for future questions.

Linanne Jul 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Can't Find Page

I can't find the page to subscribe to. By the way, thanks!

jgottlieb Jul 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Did this yesterday with both Delta and SPG... We'll see how long it takes for miles/points to show.

Dr Jabadski Jul 21, 2011 5:27 pm

THANK YOU very much to the OP and others who have contributed to this thread. These links and points may be perfect for extending the expiration of points in programs with point expirations.

Saas Jul 26, 2011 11:19 am

Dividend Miles posted yesterday, Delta and SPG posted today. Thanks :)

cdmoye Jul 26, 2011 12:48 pm

The questions seem different now. The US Airways link showed me that no questions are currently available. The DL link is showing questions, but they are different.

1 (about Memphis, The Musical in movie theaters). True (2 miles/2 showpoints)

And, well, that seems like the only one :)

The SPG link gives me no questions are currently available also. So, I only get access to one question, and it's for DL. Weird.

MojaveJack Jul 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by cdmoye (Post 16801492)
The questions seem different now. The US Airways link showed me that no questions are currently available. The DL link is showing questions, but they are different.

1 (about Memphis, The Musical in movie theaters). True (2 miles/2 showpoints)

And, well, that seems like the only one :)

The SPG link gives me no questions are currently available also. So, I only get access to one question, and it's for DL. Weird.

SPG has questions on "Wicked" for me. Working on them...

Saas Jul 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by MojaveJack (Post 16801798)
SPG has questions on "Wicked" for me. Working on them...

Looks look you don't get 1 SPG Point for correct answer on the "Wicked" questions. Instead for each question you try to answer you get entered into a drawing to win SPG Points. You don't have to get the answers correct. This is a big fail IMO :(

MojaveJack Jul 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by Saas (Post 16803590)
Looks look you don't get 1 SPG Point for correct answer on the "Wicked" questions. Instead for each question you try to answer you get entered into a drawing to win SPG Points. You don't have to get the answers correct. This is a big fail IMO :(

Looks like 1 SPG point for correct answers, 1 entry for an attempt.

I found the other questions where points vary by question. Some are easy to find in wikipedia, others seems too much effort so I just guessed. Lost my connection and when I returned questions were all different. :confused:

Also saw links to go for Delta (at 2:1) and USAir (1:1:confused:). Refered other email addresses for signup so I can get the invite and friend signup 5 pts each. :) Still waiting for those to arrive.

Good thing I have firefox, IE, and chrome on my laptop! :D

jgottlieb Jul 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by Saas (Post 16800809)
Dividend Miles posted yesterday, Delta and SPG posted today. Thanks :)

As did mine... only 8 to StarWood though...