Reload this Page >

Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2013, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: michael_v
Pointsplay program is suspended until further notice.
Print Wikipost

Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2012, 8:45 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Hilton HHonors
tons of questions- these points go toward skymiles?

yea, I used to just get an email reminding me of the questions available at https://www.audiencerewards.com that can be redeemed for points toward tickets but they never went to my skymiles account until I started getting the email with 5 or 6 questions I think fairly recently ago. it shows I have 330 points from just getting those emails with no questions in the email but to remind me of Audience Rewards. They never converted to skyMiles until recently, but i am not a Medallion Member but they still show up on my Activity sheet for SkyMiles.

There are a ton at this Audience Rewards website, but as I said if I answer them correctly they ad up on the website's points but not my skymiles account. Only the ones I get in an email about a week later than most of you do I get this email.

so the points that I have at Audience Rewards can be used towards tickets of Broadway Shows.

there are some questions in here at AudienceRewards.com that are worth up to (20 is the highest I see this morning). I guess the company did some changing of how this all works.
Old Feb 5, 2012, 9:31 am

NEED HELP

Anybody know the answer to this?
This theatre figure missed the final voyage of The Lusitania because he overslept after staying up late playing poker

Thanks
Old Feb 5, 2012, 9:37 am

Got it

Jerome Kern
Old Feb 5, 2012, 11:43 am

Thanks, I forgot about this.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 5:46 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by Kooler
yea, I used to just get an email reminding me of the questions available at https://www.audiencerewards.com that can be redeemed for points toward tickets but they never went to my skymiles account until I started getting the email with 5 or 6 questions I think fairly recently ago. it shows I have 330 points from just getting those emails with no questions in the email but to remind me of Audience Rewards. They never converted to skyMiles until recently, but i am not a Medallion Member but they still show up on my Activity sheet for SkyMiles.

There are a ton at this Audience Rewards website, but as I said if I answer them correctly they ad up on the website's points but not my skymiles account. Only the ones I get in an email about a week later than most of you do I get this email.

so the points that I have at Audience Rewards can be used towards tickets of Broadway Shows.

there are some questions in here at AudienceRewards.com that are worth up to (20 is the highest I see this morning). I guess the company did some changing of how this all works.
There are two different types of Trivia Questions. If you're looking for Delta miles, the ones you find here: https://www.audiencerewards.com/delta/ are considered "Partner Points" and will earn 2 Delta miles + 2 Audience Rewards points per question, plus the occasional 20 mile question. In the lower left corner it says "Earn Miles" over the link.

The Trivia questions found on the main Audience Rewards site
https://www.audiencerewards.com/redeemcenter/index.cfm can earn between 1-5 "Show Points." The link for these is found in the lower left corner, but it says "Earn Show Points." Show Points never get converted to miles through this program, they just accumulate at the Audience Rewards site and can eventually be redeemed for show tickets.

Anyone with a Delta account can play for Partner Points. Being a Medallion member has nothing to do with any of these points. The wording on the site is "Redeeming miles is available exclusively for Medallion® members." If you are Medallion, you can redeem miles from your Delta account (or miles + cash) to purchase show tickets.

FYI, depending on how many questions you get right, you can earn roughly 1,000 Show Points (not miles) if you answer all the questions on the Audience Rewards site, in addition to the ongoing 2 points per trivia question from the Delta site. Once you've answered them all, it looks like there's only a Question of the Week, worth between 3-5 points.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 11:53 am

I know this was mentioned elsewhere, but I didn't see it here.

Per The Best Buy Reward Zone FAQ:
"At the beginning of every calendar year, the points in your account (except for Reward Zone program Credit Card members, Reward Zone program MasterCard cardmembers and Premier Silver members) will be issued as reward certificates down to the $5 level, and any remaining points will be forfeited.

You will begin earning points for the new calendar year on January 1. For example, if you have 300 points, you will receive a $5 reward certificate (250 Points) and you will forfeit 50 points."

Apparently the beginning of the calendar year for Best Buy was yesterday as both my account and my wife's account has been 0'd out.

Glad I dumped the majority of them at the end of December.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 1:37 pm

Programs: DL Silver, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Saas
I know this was mentioned elsewhere, but I didn't see it here.

Per The Best Buy Reward Zone FAQ:
"At the beginning of every calendar year, the points in your account (except for Reward Zone program Credit Card members, Reward Zone program MasterCard cardmembers and Premier Silver members) will be issued as reward certificates down to the $5 level, and any remaining points will be forfeited.

You will begin earning points for the new calendar year on January 1. For example, if you have 300 points, you will receive a $5 reward certificate (250 Points) and you will forfeit 50 points."

Apparently the beginning of the calendar year for Best Buy was yesterday as both my account and my wife's account has been 0'd out.

Glad I dumped the majority of them at the end of December.
Unfortuantely found this out today as well. Only had 120 or so points though so not much I could do with them.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 11:37 pm

USAir 2/7/12

No women in The Lion King that are not tecnically of a minority race.
True

The Phantom of the Opera is based on a classic novel.
Gaston Leroux

Cast members in revival of Godspell were in the short lived, Coram Boy.

James Naughton, the original Billy in Chicago, made his Broadway debut
I Love My Wife

Jerry O'Connell of Seminar on Broadway is married to
Rebecca Romijn

Dancing Queen only appears in the finale of Mamma Mia!
False
lse
Old Feb 8, 2012, 12:00 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, AA GLD
SPG 2/7/12 https://www.audiencerewards.com/spgo...way/trivia.cfm

Q: True or False? Whoopi Goldberg is one of the producers of Sister Act, The Musical.
A: True

Q: Who directed The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway?
A: Harold Prince

Q: Who directed the current revival of Chicago?
A: Walter Bobbie

Q: True or False? Louise Pitre has only been in one Broadway show.
A: True

Q: True or False? Godspell has no intermission.
A: False

Q: The playwright of Seminar also wrote all but which of the following plays?
A: Chinglish
Old Feb 8, 2012, 12:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Starwood 02/08/2012

Already done.
Old Feb 12, 2012, 11:06 am

Hey-

Can I get these points somewhere else if I stopped getting the email from Delta?
Strange, getting them just stopped, and I am not sure if I can get them at the website or what??
Old Feb 13, 2012, 4:48 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by Kooler
Hey-

Can I get these points somewhere else if I stopped getting the email from Delta?
Strange, getting them just stopped, and I am not sure if I can get them at the website or what??
A link was provided in post #275 in response one of your earlier questions. Why not just go there and give it a try? Nothing ventured....
Old Feb 13, 2012, 7:14 am

Originally Posted by bob12403
A link was provided in post #275 in response one of your earlier questions. Why not just go there and give it a try? Nothing ventured....
And posts 264, 265, 267, ....

Kooler, don't worry about the e-mails. I never get e-mails. Just establish an Audience Rewards account for each program in which you are interested. Whenever new questions and answers are posted here, logon to your relevant Audience Rewards account, answer the questions, and then logout.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by wsflyer
And posts 264, 265, 267, ....

Kooler, don't worry about the e-mails. I never get e-mails. Just establish an Audience Rewards account for each program in which you are interested. Whenever new questions and answers are posted here, logon to your relevant Audience Rewards account, answer the questions, and then logout.
You're right, it's a very simple process.

FYI, from personal experience I can tell you that it is NOT necessary to have separate accounts for each AR partner. I had several, but then realized that with one account, all I have to do is login, go in to Edit Profile, click on Currency Earning Preferences and change the earning partner to the one for which I'm about to answer questions. Then I go to the AR Delta or SPG or whatever site and answer the trivia questions. The points are credited to the appropriate partner. When I'm ready to earn from a different partner I just repeat the above for the new partner. You can also add a partner at Currency Earning Preferences.

After I discovered this, I contacted AR and had them consolidate my accounts into one number. My wife and I both have been using one account per person for months. It works just fine, and reduces the number of accounts we have to keep track of.

Another advantage: doing this funnels into a single account all those other Show Points that accrue to AR. After years of playing, you'll be able to get a free Broadway ticket!

Last edited by bob12403; Feb 13, 2012 at 10:01 am
Old Feb 13, 2012, 8:55 pm

That is what I do. However this past weekend, I did that and all of the questions were sent to me a few weeks ago and I had already answered them. I am not sure what is up with Audience Rewards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.