FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   MilesBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz-370/)
-   -   Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1239119-audience-rewards-trivia-questions-answers-starwood-delta-u-s-air.html)

louie-m May 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Originally Posted by samdori (Post 20754893)
They usually take a week or so longer. Don't worry.

Well..... my last points posted fine but nothing for my hubby - completed within 5 minutes of each other. So there seems to be something odd going on.

I-flybynight May 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Thank you PaulMSN

bensim May 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Thanks. Hopefully, someone can post the answers to those questions which only earn Showpoints as some people may find them useful.

Originally Posted by PaulMSN (Post 20755647)
Just in case you wanted to answer them anyway.

beltway May 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by bensim (Post 20758459)
Thanks. Hopefully, someone can post the answers to those questions which only earn Showpoints as some people may find them useful.

Please don't. (Note the title of this thread.)

If you want to discuss Showpoints-only questions, please do it in a separate thread.

bensim May 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by beltway (Post 20758570)
Please don't. (Note the title of this thread.)

If you want to discuss Showpoints-only questions, please do it in a separate thread.

Ok, thanks. Perhaps, someone can start a new thread.

mhen May 17, 2013 11:46 pm

New Questions

Only 3 questions at the moment

The book that the musical Wicked is based on was written by whom?
Gregory Macguire

True or False? The current Macbeth on Broadway is the only version of Macbeth currently showing in the NYC theatre scene.
False

What color hair does the character of Annie generally have in Annie?
Red

uxb May 20, 2013 8:02 am

Originally Posted by wsflyer (Post 20754320)
Is anyone else having an issue with points posting to Starwood? My last 2 rounds have not posted; last posting was April 24. No problem with either Delta or US.

I appear to be missing 10 points.

wsflyer May 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by uxb (Post 20780322)
I appear to be missing 10 points.

Same here. A few days after I posted that I was missing 2 batches of SPG points, the 2nd batch posted. So, I am also missing 10 points. There was something strange in that batch: for 5 questions, I received 0 points for SPG, 8 for US, and 8 for Delta. Oh well, not enough points to make it worth my while to complain.

meheeco May 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by wsflyer (Post 20782638)
Same here. A few days after I posted that I was missing 2 batches of SPG points, the 2nd batch posted. So, I am also missing 10 points. There was something strange in that batch: for 5 questions, I received 0 points for SPG, 8 for US, and 8 for Delta. Oh well, not enough points to make it worth my while to complain.

The same thing happened to me. I got 8 and 8 for US in two accounts, 0 and 10 for SPG in two accounts... Didn't bother to complain about the missing 2's or the missing 10.

uxb May 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Originally Posted by wsflyer (Post 20782638)

Yeah, I don't have the time to game the system. :p SPG points are enough. :)

mhen May 23, 2013 8:38 pm

New Questions added

In addition to the 3 questions posted some days ago 3 more questions have been added.

Who wrote the book for the musical version of Matilda?
Dennis Kelly

Andrew Lloyd Webber has composed two of the longest-running shows in Broadway history. What are those two shows?
The Phantom of the Opera and Cats

Jane Lynch, now starring in Annie, is/was featured on what television show?
Glee

CoWgirrl3 May 23, 2013 10:10 pm

thanks mhen! :D

bensim May 24, 2013 5:29 am

Originally Posted by mhen (Post 20802167)
In addition to the 3 questions posted some days ago 3 more questions have been added.

Who wrote the book for the musical version of Matilda?
Dennis Kelly

Andrew Lloyd Webber has composed two of the longest-running shows in Broadway history. What are those two shows?
The Phantom of the Opera and Cats

Jane Lynch, now starring in Annie, is/was featured on what television show?
Glee

+1

ExpatSomchai May 24, 2013 11:11 am

The book that the musical Wicked is based on was written by whom? Gregory Macguire Repeat Delta Points Play question from 9/12/11.
Who wrote the book for the musical version of Matilda? Dennis Kelly
Andrew Lloyd Webber has composed two of the longest-running shows in Broadway history. What are those two shows? The Phantom of the Opera and Cats
Jane Lynch, now starring in Annie, is/was featured on what television show? Glee
True or False? The current Macbeth on Broadway is the only version of Macbeth currently showing in the NYC theatre scene. False
What color hair does the character of Annie generally have in Annie? Red

FullTimeFlyer May 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by mhen (Post 20802167)

Every time this program has a hiccup (the lack of new questions around last November I think it was, fewer questions than usual, whatever) I worry they are on the way to diminishing or killing it. But it keeps coming back, and I'm glad of it.

FTF