FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   MilesBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz-370/)
-   -   Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1239119-audience-rewards-trivia-questions-answers-starwood-delta-u-s-air.html)

mhen Mar 27, 2013 12:26 am

New questions

The song "The Circle of Life" is the opening number of what show?
The Lion King

True or False? Motown, the Musical has a cast of over 35 people.
True

True or False? Andrew Lloyd Webber was a producer of the movie version of The Phantom of the Opera.
True

In what year was Frank Wildhorn's Jekyll & Hyde, the Musical originally created?

The upcoming First Date has the same main producers behind it as what other successful Broadway show?
Memphis

In Spider-man: Turn off the Dark, what character becomes the Green Goblin?
Osborn

eaglehaslanded72 Mar 27, 2013 3:32 am

Originally Posted by mhen (Post 20489726)
The song "The Circle of Life" is the opening number of what show?
The Lion King

True or False? Motown, the Musical has a cast of over 35 people.
True

True or False? Andrew Lloyd Webber was a producer of the movie version of The Phantom of the Opera.
True

In what year was Frank Wildhorn's Jekyll & Hyde, the Musical originally created?

The upcoming First Date has the same main producers behind it as what other successful Broadway show?
Memphis

In Spider-man: Turn off the Dark, what character becomes the Green Goblin?
Osborn

Thanks mhen

mhen Apr 7, 2013 12:52 am

New questions

Sigourney Weaver of Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike is known for which movie franchise?
Alien

True or False? The Last Five Years is somewhat autobiographical of its composer's life.
True

In what theatre does Once perform?
Bernard B Jacobs Theatre

Nice Work if You Can Get It is a show written around what composer's music?
The Gershwins

Hands on a Hardbody takes place in what state?
Texas

Who sings the song "What Do You Do with a B.A. in English" in Avenue Q?
Princeton

Dangjr213 Apr 7, 2013 8:24 am

Originally Posted by mhen (Post 20549645)
Sigourney Weaver of Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike is known for which movie franchise?
Alien

True or False? The Last Five Years is somewhat autobiographical of its composer's life.
True

In what theatre does Once perform?
Bernard B Jacobs Theatre

Nice Work if You Can Get It is a show written around what composer's music?
The Gershwins

Hands on a Hardbody takes place in what state?
Texas

Who sings the song "What Do You Do with a B.A. in English" in Avenue Q?
Princeton

Thanks again!

mromero07 Apr 7, 2013 1:13 pm

SPG T&C say points transferred from other partners (I would think such as Audience Rewards) do not count as "activity" on an account. Does anyone here from personal experience has been successful in resetting the expiration date on your SPG points by answering these questions? Sometimes it works even if the T&C say they won't.

beltway Apr 7, 2013 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by mromero07 (Post 20551985)
SPG T&C say points transferred from other partners (I would think such as Audience Rewards) do not count as "activity" on an account. Does anyone here from personal experience has been successful in resetting the expiration date on your SPG points by answering these questions? Sometimes it works even if the T&C say they won't.

This has been answered by Starwood Lurker at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/18138440-post36.html. (Summary: these are earned points & reset the expiration clock.) Will ask mods to move this OT discussion to that thread.

beltway Apr 13, 2013 12:15 pm

I'm a big mhen fan (as she herself will confirm) -- but is it really necessary to clutter the thread (and fill subscribers' unread-thread queues) with these endless attagirl posts? Maybe PM her a quiet thank you? Just sayin'.

samdori Apr 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by beltway (Post 20586191)
I'm a big mhen fan (as she herself will confirm) -- but is it really necessary to clutter the thread (and fill subscribers' unread-thread queues) with these endless attagirl posts? Maybe PM her a quiet thank you? Just sayin'.

I was thinking the same thing. It's nice when people day thank you within a day after the new answers come out, but when people post a week later it just gets my hopes up for nothing!

mhen Apr 13, 2013 5:56 pm

I agree with beltway and samdori.

I appreciate the thoughts behind the thanks but when I post answers I am just glad to be able to make a small contribution to the FT community given that I have found so much helpful information here. My contribution pales into insignificance compared to many (special mention here of beltway's fantastic efforts re Grand Slam) so no need for thanks for me.

mhen Apr 16, 2013 11:29 pm

New questions

At what theatre does Newsies play?
Nederlander Theatre

The main character in Matilda, the Musical, has what kind of skills?
She is telekinetic

Who starred in the movie version of Mamma Mia!?
Meryl Streep

Which song is not featured in the Broadway show, Rock of Ages?
Pour Some Sugar on Me

Motown, the Musical contains mostly new music or covers of existing songs?
Covers of existing songs

Where is Jekyll & Hyde set?
London

mhen Apr 27, 2013 12:12 am

New Questions

Ann is about a former governor of what state?
Texas

At what theatre does Ted Greenberg's The Complete Performer play?
Soho Playhouse

Which of the following actors was NOT in the movie version of Rock of Ages?
Jim Carey

Which of the following phrases is NOT used on the poster artwork for Nice Work If You Can Get It?
Guys!

What is Matilda's favorite past time?
Reading

bensim Apr 28, 2013 9:18 am

Originally Posted by mhen (Post 20659752)
Ann is about a former governor of what state?
Texas

At what theatre does Ted Greenberg's The Complete Performer play?
Soho Playhouse

Which of the following actors was NOT in the movie version of Rock of Ages?
Jim Carey

Which of the following phrases is NOT used on the poster artwork for Nice Work If You Can Get It?
Guys!

What is Matilda's favorite past time?
Reading

Thanks, mhen.

blueeagle3 Apr 30, 2013 11:54 am

somehow I don't see the Partner Points Section no more...Why's that? A Bug? If i click on "Best Buy", it just brings me to the Best Buy Page and says I have to buy a Ticket...But no Section for the Questions....Help, anybody?

Vapno Apr 30, 2013 1:28 pm

"No trivia questions are available for this category.
Please check back tomorrow to answer Trivia."

Oh no!

PaulMSN Apr 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by Vapno (Post 20677202)
"No trivia questions are available for this category.
Please check back tomorrow to answer Trivia."

Oh no!

I think they have been removing the questions after a few days. I almost always answer them right after I see a post about the new questions, so I haven't missed any.