FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   MilesBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz-370/)
-   -   Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1239119-audience-rewards-trivia-questions-answers-starwood-delta-u-s-air.html)

pgary Feb 23, 2013 1:10 pm

The pattern has been every 10 or 11 days or so.

FullTimeFlyer Feb 24, 2013 9:30 am

Originally Posted by pgary (Post 20303862)
The pattern has been every 10 or 11 days or so.

^

(and it seems to me like more often than not it's been monday, then Friday 11 days later, than Monday 10 days later, except when there's been a holiday or the like)

TravelWonk Feb 26, 2013 3:53 pm

Perfect, kept some points in accounts alive. Thanks to everyone for the info.

tpat Feb 26, 2013 10:45 pm

New questions

Jennifer Laura Thompson, of Nice Work If You Can Get It, has starred in all but which of the following shows on Broadway?
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

True or False? At the end of Ted Greenberg's The Complete Performer, one lucky audience member gets driven home by Ted Greenberg in a taxi.
True

Who wrote The Last Five Years?
Jason Robert Brown

The movie version of Mamma Mia! was made in what year?

mhen Feb 26, 2013 11:25 pm

+ New question

True or False? Maurine Dallas Watkins, original author of the play Chicago did NOT want her play turned into a musical.
True

Thanks tpat.

blueeagle3 Feb 27, 2013 7:12 am

Thanks tpat!

I'm having another Question...Is someone collecting the Audience Points? And offering the Answers to the Questions? That would be fantastic ;)

FullTimeFlyer Feb 27, 2013 9:57 am

Originally Posted by blueeagle3 (Post 20325742)
Is someone collecting the Audience Points? And offering the Answers to the Questions? That would be fantastic ;)

Discussion of that on the immediately preceding page of this thread, but basically, no. Most of us don't find the showpoints worth it (although some do), and I have not seen anyone systematically organize the answers.

Thanks tpat and mhen.

FTF

beltway Feb 27, 2013 11:49 am

Originally Posted by blueeagle3 (Post 20325742)
I'm having another Question...Is someone collecting the Audience Points? And offering the Answers to the Questions? That would be fantastic ;)

Originally Posted by FullTimeFlyer (Post 20326745)
Discussion of that on the immediately preceding page of this thread, but basically, no. Most of us don't find the showpoints worth it (although some do), and I have not seen anyone systematically organize the answers.

And if somebody does feel so moved, please start a separate thread so this one stays comparatively uncluttered.

BigFishDave Feb 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by tpat (Post 20324434)
Jennifer Laura Thompson, of Nice Work If You Can Get It, has starred in all but which of the following shows on Broadway?
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

True or False? At the end of Ted Greenberg's The Complete Performer, one lucky audience member gets driven home by Ted Greenberg in a taxi.
True

Who wrote The Last Five Years?
Jason Robert Brown

The movie version of Mamma Mia! was made in what year?

True or False? Maurine Dallas Watkins, original author of the play Chicago did NOT want her play turned into a musical.
True

jjkpartsman Feb 27, 2013 6:19 pm

thanks tpat

Dangjr213 Feb 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Thanks tpat and mhen

thebobmc Feb 28, 2013 10:59 am

Please excuse what is almost certain to be a stupid question ! But I am not feeling very clever today and I don't want to screw this up.

I have arrived here looking for a way to keep an SPG points balance active.

I clicked on the Starwood link provided in the first post and it took me to the questions. The page said I would receive 2 Starpoints + 2 ShowPoints for each correct answer. Answered the questions ( thanks to mhen and tpat ) and during that process it prompted me to setup an Audience Rewards account.

Everything seems to have worked fine so far. I now have an Audience Rewards account and it says I have a balance of 10 ShowPoints.

So my question is, do I need to do anything else to receive the 10 Starpoints that I earned ? And if they will just appear in my SPG account by magic how long does this typically take ?

Thanks very much.

WideOpenSpaces Feb 28, 2013 11:21 am

Originally Posted by thebobmc (Post 20333773)
Please excuse what is almost certain to be a stupid question ! But I am not feeling very clever today and I don't want to screw this up.

I have arrived here looking for a way to keep an SPG points balance active.

I clicked on the Starwood link provided in the first post and it took me to the questions. The page said I would receive 2 Starpoints + 2 ShowPoints for each correct answer. Answered the questions ( thanks to mhen and tpat ) and during that process it prompted me to setup an Audience Rewards account.

Everything seems to have worked fine so far. I now have an Audience Rewards account and it says I have a balance of 10 ShowPoints.

So my question is, do I need to do anything else to receive the 10 Starpoints that I earned ? And if they will just appear in my SPG account by magic how long does this typically take ?

Thanks very much.

Welcome to the Audience Rewards program!

Your Starpoints will show up in your SPG account in roughly a week. Here is our past experience for the past couple of rounds.

Earned - Awarded
2/4/13 - 2/12/13
1/24/13 - 1/29/13
1/13/13 - 1/22/13

mhen Feb 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi thebobmc

To see whether you have points/miles waiting to be posted to partner:
1. log into relevant audience rewards account
2. Select activity under your name on the left hand side.
3. Scroll to near bottom of page to section headed Partner Points Pending for Upcoming Performances

If you answered the latest 5 Starwood questions correctly you will see this:

Date Partner Name Show Show Date Confirmation # Venue Points
02/28/2013 Starwood Preferred Guest 2
Pending Partner Points: 10

Once they have been credited to your partner account they will disappear from this section and appear in the section Partner Points Earned for Past Performances

HangingOver Mar 6, 2013 2:39 am

Glinda's dress
pink

Lion King cast

Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike
Lincoln

Constantine Maroulis

Spiderman's love interest
Mary Jane

casting office is behind The Lion King
Binder