FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   MilesBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz-370/)
-   -   Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1239119-audience-rewards-trivia-questions-answers-starwood-delta-u-s-air.html)

ArizonaGuy Jan 2, 2013 10:45 pm

Is there much value in doing these trivia questions for such a small amount of points? I haven't bothered since the US Grand Slam and can't see myself doing so again outside of a larger bonus or a promo for which this applies again. To each his own, I suppose, though.

scoow Jan 3, 2013 8:30 am

Originally Posted by ArizonaGuy (Post 19964113)
Is there much value in doing these trivia questions for such a small amount of points? I haven't bothered since the US Grand Slam and can't see myself doing so again outside of a larger bonus or a promo for which this applies again. To each his own, I suppose, though.

Much value? Probably not. But since I don't usually fly US, this is an easy/free way to keep the account active.

N_Phoenix Jan 3, 2013 10:56 am

Originally Posted by scoow (Post 19966346)
Much value? Probably not. But since I don't usually fly US, this is an easy/free way to keep the account active.

Same here. I value the spg points for my time.

FullTimeFlyer Jan 3, 2013 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by BramboMSP (Post 19961907)
Did you notice no SPG points for 1 question?

What is the full title of the book that Emotional Creature is based on?
I Am an Emotional Creature: The Secret Life of Girls Around the World.

I did not get SPG on 2 different accounts???

Happened to me too. Since I'd read this note (and the following) before, I looked at the "answer this question correctly and earn" note on the bottom of the question before I answered, and it only offered the 2 showpoints, not both currencies, so it was at the level of what was offered not what was credited.

Almost like they just didn't sign up for that question (although I'm not suggesting that's how it works).

Anyway, 2 fewer starpoints for me and Mrs FTF, but another good day for points-earning mankind. Thanks mhen.

FTF

BOShappyflyer Jan 3, 2013 7:59 pm

The time you spend writing your response would have equal roughly 10 starpoints for you. :p

All jokes aside, I am subscribed to this thread, and on those occasions when I have time and remember, I enjoy doing these trivia questions. I'm not going to fret about it if I forget, just very small amount of points. Still, I appreciate folks updating this thread (and the answers too!) :)

Originally Posted by ArizonaGuy (Post 19964113)

ExpatSomchai Jan 7, 2013 1:38 pm

Valisia Le Kae is playing what legendary singer in the upcoming Motown, The Musical? Diana Ross
What time period is Annie set in? Great Depression
At what Off-Broadway theatre does Falling play? Minetta Lane Theatre
What is the full title of the book that Emotional Creature is based on? I Am an Emotional Creature: The Secret Life of Girls Around the World.
The neon sign that the boys in Jersey Boys see that reads “Four Seasons Lounge” is for what business? A bowling alley
Sistas, The Musical, is directed by Kenneth Ferrone, who was the associate director of what recent Broadway musical? Wonderland

pcharles Jan 7, 2013 1:54 pm

Post # 701 echo

WideOpenSpaces Jan 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Burning the midnight oil? Well join us for this week's Audience Rewards update.

Cougar, the Musical plays what Off Broadway theatre? St Luke’s Theatre
What pop star is behind the music for the upcoming Broadway show, Kinky Boots? Cyndi Lauper
What religion is prominently featured in bare: the musical? Catholicism
What new Disney musical has been rumored to be coming to Broadway in the spring of 2013 after Mary Poppins closes? Aladdin
Where is Sherrie in Rock of Ages originally from? Kansas
Who directed The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway? Harold Prince

Save Money, Travel More!

ExpatSomchai Jan 13, 2013 9:41 am

Thank you

strummerjones Jan 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Always appreciated, WideOpenSpaces!

wc4572 Jan 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Thanks for the answers!

eaglehaslanded72 Jan 13, 2013 5:11 pm

+1 thank you

FullTimeFlyer Jan 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Woohoo, late night trivia miles. Thanks, spaces. ^

Freudian slip: when I first typed this, I typed trivial miles. But it's not true, fate. I still love my AR miles, even if they are few-ish!

FTF

skibum7732 Jan 13, 2013 7:24 pm

thanks a bunch

jjkpartsman Jan 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Thanks