FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   MilesBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz-370/)
-   -   Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1239119-audience-rewards-trivia-questions-answers-starwood-delta-u-s-air.html)

Keflyer Sep 7, 2012 12:03 pm

Tried logging into my Audience - SPG account and was asked for my Zip code for the 1st time.

WideOpenSpaces Sep 7, 2012 1:00 pm

For those that were having trouble with the Delta program, those that left comments on our Audience Rewards page, and those that contacted me directly, I have been in contact with Audience Rewards, and the problem appears to have been fixed. You should now be able to earn Delta miles like normal.

honu Sep 8, 2012 7:28 am

Nope, still broken here.

FullTimeFlyer Sep 8, 2012 8:49 am

Originally Posted by Keflyer (Post 19272147)
Tried logging into my Audience - SPG account and was asked for my Zip code for the 1st time.

Ominous...suggests likelihood they are going to start matching up and eliminating multiple accounts.

crimsonAA Sep 8, 2012 9:38 am

------

mhen Sep 13, 2012 5:32 am

New questions 13 Sept

Andrew Keenan-Bolger, of Newsies, is a co-founder of what web series?
Submissions Only

The director of Old Jews Telling Jokes has also directed all but which of the following?
Avenue Q Off Broadway

Comedienne, Lewis Black, is from what state?
Maryland

Who choreographed the revival of Evita?
Rob Ashford

Michael Shannon, of Grace, is featured on what film series?
Boardwalk Empire

How are Andrew and Celia Keenan Bolger related?
They are siblings

True or False? Aside from the current revival, Annie has never been revived on Broadway?
False

Who is the director of the revival of Evita?
Michael Grandage

bj2757 Sep 13, 2012 5:55 am

Thanks mhen!

beltway Sep 13, 2012 6:19 am

Originally Posted by WideOpenSpaces (Post 19272458)
For those that were having trouble with the Delta program, those that left comments on our Audience Rewards page, and those that contacted me directly, I have been in contact with Audience Rewards, and the problem appears to have been fixed. You should now be able to earn Delta miles like normal.

Still b0rked, I'm sorry to say.

Originally Posted by mhen (Post 19306792)

Huh. Never guessed that. ;)

virtuo0 Sep 13, 2012 7:55 am

I just tried and still getting Delta error. when i answered the first question it asked for Delta # and pin. I entered the details and was able to answer all other questions without any issue, and the miles are posted in AR account as pending.

debwany24 Sep 13, 2012 10:48 am

Andrew Keenan-Bolger, of Newsies, is a co-founder of what web series?
Submissions Only

The director of Old Jews Telling Jokes has also directed all but which of the following?
Avenue Q Off Broadway

Maryland

Who choreographed the revival of Evita?
Rob Ashford

Michael Shannon, of Grace, is featured on what film series?
Boardwalk Empire

How are Andrew and Celia Keenan Bolger related?
They are siblings

True or False? Aside from the current revival, Annie has never been revived on Broadway?
False

Who is the director of the revival of Evita?
Michael Grandage

thank you!

bob12403 Sep 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Maryland

Comedienne??? I wonder if Lewis knows he's now trans-gender! :D

FullTimeFlyer Sep 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Thanks, mhen (and also for the laugh, bob12403, as another Lewis Black fan).

Interesting...no sign of the zip code requirement for SPG, or any of the others. No telling what the futire will hold but all good for another cycle. In fact, all better than usual given that it seems like these have been every 2 weeks recently, but in this case 10-11 days I think since the last one. Cross my fingers for getting back to the higher frequency.

FTF

AAL Sep 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Thanks for posting the answers, mhen! I love it when I can earn points from my couch.

srdshelly Sep 15, 2012 6:59 am

Shouldn't this thread be divided into two: a) New answers to trivia questions only; and b) Discussion about the program in general? It would be a time saver.

TallestHotelInJapan Sep 15, 2012 7:56 am

Thanks guy for the answers.

Too bad there is no American Airlines possibility